Finley/Finlay

For a boy??? Or do you think these names sound and look more for a girl??

I personally prefer [name]Finley[/name] (spelled [name]Finley[/name]) on a boy, but because it’s more popular on girls now, it may sound like a girls’ name to many people.

I think it’s very handsome and masculine!

If its popularity on girls bothers you, you may also like [name]Finn[/name], [name]Finnian[/name], or:

[name]Beckett[/name]
[name]Callum[/name]
[name]Cullen[/name]
[name]Charles[/name], nn [name]Charlie[/name]
[name]Donovan[/name]
[name]Declan[/name]
[name]Finn[/name]/[name]Finnian[/name]
[name]Kellan[/name]
[name]Phineas[/name]
[name]Quinlan[/name]
[name]Rafferty[/name]
[name]Ronan[/name]
[name]Rowan[/name]
[name]Sullivan[/name]

Good luck! :slight_smile:

its unisex name so doesnt matter you child is boy or girl. i like [name]Finnley[/name]

My first impression is a girls name, but it is a unisex name. It is a nice name, but I prefer [name]Finn[/name] for a boy.

I named my daughter [name]Finley[/name]. I love the name and everybody is so surprised when I say what it is. We get lots of comments about your boy the minute I say her name. I find it to be more feminine then masculine but that’s just me.

Around here, [name]Finlay[/name] is a girl and [name]Finley[/name] is a boy. What about using [name]Findlay[/name]? The pronunciation is the same, but I find it decidedly masculine. If it’s the “[name]Fin[/name]” part that you like, I also like using [name]Griffin[/name] with [name]Finn[/name] as a nickname.