Finley?

Thoughts about this name? What does it evoke. Any preferences for alternate spellings of the name?

I like it. Wouldn’t change the spelling.

1 Like

Very sweet, friendly name! [name_u]Finley[/name_u] is my favourite spelling.

2 Likes

Great name and this is the best spelling!

1 Like

Love [name_u]Finley[/name_u], it’s such a sweet name and nn [name_u]Finn[/name_u] is adorable. I like the [name_u]Finlay[/name_u] spelling too xxx

1 Like

Love it! It’s so subtle and sweet! [name_f]My[/name_f] favourite spelling is [name_u]Finlay[/name_u] followed by [name_m]Findlay[/name_m]! I just really like the -ay ending

1 Like

I love [name_u]Finley[/name_u]! It’s such a handsome, sweet, friendly name. It also comes with cute built in nn [name_u]Finn[/name_u]!!
[name_u]Finley[/name_u] is my favorite spelling! It just looks nicest to me.

1 Like

I think its cool! Also, the nn [name_m]Fin[/name_m] is adorable!

1 Like

Finley is gorgeous!

I really love the name [name_u]Finley[/name_u] is a brilliant Gaelic classic it’s outdoorsy, fresh and vibrant. This is also the best spelling. I honestly think [name_u]Finley[/name_u] is great I would use it for this baby if it’s a boy in a heartbeat but the father has veoted the name because he thinks it’s too Scottish/Irish for a half Ugandan child.

1 Like

I like [name_u]Finley[/name_u] and nn [name_u]Finn[/name_u] is great! I actually know a lot of female Finleys but most spell it [name_u]Finlay[/name_u] so I definitely prefer the [name_u]Finley[/name_u] spelling for boys

I like [name_u]Finley[/name_u]. This spelling is my favourite but I’ve also seen it spelt [name_u]Finlay[/name_u] and [name_u]Finnley[/name_u].

The reason I ask is because my partner is Scottish. Our Scottish name and clan is [name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u] and partner recently suggested [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_u]Finley[/name_u] ? Wasn’t sure if the two went together very well.

I like this spelling best, and love the name! It evokes someone friendly and bright- I love the sound!

1 Like

I love it. Studious and serious with a little mischief threaded through