Fiona, Cormac, &….

[name_u]Jory[/name_u] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] came into the world on 12/6/21 at 9:26 am, weighing 8 lb 5 oz and measuring 21” long. So far he’s a sweet, laid back little guy. Older siblings [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] and [name_m]Cormac[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] are smitten :heart:

[name_u]Jory[/name_u] honors my husband’s late grandpa [name_u]George[/name_u]. One of our favorite trips together was to Cornwall to find their ancestral home, following grandpa George’s genealogy notes. [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] has been a longtime favorite, and it was a perfect fit with [name_u]Jory[/name_u]!

Thanks to all the berries that gave feedback on my posts these last few months. I love the creativity and thoughtfulness in this little community! :heart:

53 Likes

Yay, you used [name_u]Jory[/name_u]! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

[name_m]Little[/name_m] [name_u]Jory[/name_u] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] and his name are both gorgeous. Congratulations and wishing you all the best!

1 Like

Congratulations!! He is soo precious :heart_eyes: & His names are perfect :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

[name_u]Jory[/name_u] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] is wonderful! congratulations, he is gorgeous x

1 Like

Congratulations on your little boy! He has such a fantastic name, and he looks adorable! :relaxed:

1 Like

Oh my gosh, [name_u]Jory[/name_u] is the perfect name for your beautiful boy! Congratulations :heart:

1 Like

oh congratulations! he is just gorgeous and i love his name! welcome to the world, jory :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! :white_heart: What an absolutely beautiful baby to match his absolutely beautiful name! Wishing you and [name_u]Jory[/name_u] all the very best!

1 Like

He’s so cute! Congratulations!

1 Like

Ohhh, he is adorable! Huge congratulations! What sweet names your three have! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

congratulations! he is so sweet :white_heart: jory wilder is such a wonderful name with a great story behind it!!!

1 Like

awwww, congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations!

He’s beyond adorable :blue_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! Both [name_u]Jory[/name_u] and his name are beautiful :heart: !

1 Like

What a sweet face! Jory goes very nicely with Fiona and Cormac. Congratulations!

1 Like

Such a sweet name for a sweet boy! Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations! :tada: [name_u]Jory[/name_u] is adorable, and his name is gorgeous! :heart:

2 Likes

I’m thrilled you chose [name_u]Jory[/name_u]. He has such a handsome name. Congratulations on you newest arrival.

1 Like

Welcome Jory! Wonderful pick - all three of your kids have such lovely names. Congratulations!

1 Like

[name_u]Jory[/name_u] is such a great name, I’m so happy to see it used!!

So many congratulations to you & your family :white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:

1 Like