First and last name ending in the same sound/letter...??

I am due in [name]July[/name] with a girl. I really love the name [name]Harlow[/name], but I’m worried about it clashing with our last name because it ends with the same sound. It would be [name]Harlow[/name] Trevino. Feedback please!? :confused:

I think it’s fine! [name]Harlow[/name] is a spunky, cool name, and [name]Harlow[/name] Trevino works, imo. If it was something like [name]Harlow[/name] Trevilo, that might be a different story–or even [name]Harlow[/name] Vilo. But the endings are distinct enough (and far apart enough) that I think it works fine. [name]Do[/name] you have a MN picked out yet?

I think its perfect! My first name and last name both end in an A, and its never been a problem for me. Middle names will also help so it won’t sound rhyme-y, if that’s what you’re afraid of. [name]Harlow[/name] is very pretty.
Good luck :slight_smile:

totally fine imo. when i saw the title of the post i thought it would be something more like [name]Harlow[/name] Farlowe or something!

I like it a lot. It’s like a spunky actress’ name.

Thanks for the reply! We don’t have a Middle name for sure yet, but we like [name]Madeline[/name], [name]Penelope[/name], [name]Paige[/name] and a few others I can’t think of right now. :slight_smile: