First baby due August! WDYT boys and girls names!!!

See the results of this poll: One of each

Respondents: 78 (This poll is closed)

• Sabina Vivienne: 13 (17%)
  • Ravenna Therese (tuh-rez): 3 (4%)
  • Adeline Blythe: 23 (29%)
  • Archer Titus: 16 (21%)
  • Ezra Trent : 11 (14%)
  • Elias Stokes: 12 (15%)

[name]Vivienne[/name]
[name]Adeline[/name]
[name]Trent[/name]
Stokes

are all family names. Other family names I could consider

[name]Diana[/name]
[name]Roberta[/name]
[name]Cora[/name]
[name]Louisa[/name]
[name]Albert[/name]
[name]Robert[/name]
Rozell
[name]Bruce[/name]
[name]Kristian[/name]

I chose [name]Adeline[/name] [name]Blythe[/name] from the girls hands down - such a beautiful name! For the boys, it was tough for me to choose between [name]Archer[/name] [name]Titus[/name] and [name]Elias[/name] Stokes. But in the end, I voted for [name]Archer[/name] because I love nn [name]Archie[/name].

I love [name]Sabina[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name] and [name]Adeline[/name] [name]Blythe[/name]. I voted for [name]Ezra[/name] [name]Trent[/name], but I think [name]Ezra[/name] [name]Titus[/name] sounds even better. [name]Archer[/name] [name]Trent[/name] also sounds nice.
Congratulations!

I love the names [name]Adeline[/name] [name]Blythe[/name] and [name]Archer[/name]!

I voted for [name]Sabina[/name] but I really prefer [name]Sabine[/name] and then I saw [name]Adeline[/name] [name]Blythe[/name] and thought it was lovely.

I voted for [name]Ezra[/name] [name]Trent[/name] because it it a gutsy, modern sounding name. I am not in love with [name]Ezra[/name] I just like the combo.

[name]Adeline[/name] [name]Blythe[/name] & [name]Ezra[/name] [name]Trent[/name] :slight_smile:

I haven’t told my family my names because they are biased! lol I love [name]Sabina[/name], it was my favorite church in [name]Rome[/name]. My sister cannot say enough about how much she hated it when I let that one slip–she keeps giving me baby name books with names circled! (no kidding she gave me 2).

Boys names are harder for me to really fall in love with. [name]Ezra[/name] [name]Trent[/name] (my brother’s name is [name]Trent[/name]) feels risky. [name]Archer[/name] has been my favorite for a long time, but I’m feeling [name]Elias[/name] too. The funny thing is that I never thought I would like boys’ names that began with a vowel. I appreciate suggestions and continued advice.

Also, the results of the poll are a jumble, the names and graph are all over the box…Is it my computer?

[name]Hi[/name] [name]Jeri[/name]

I would keep your names a secret from the family till the baby is born if they are going to knock your choices. I find it really hard not to influence my daughter’s name selecting process for her baby due [name]Easter[/name], but it is hard for me not to fly the flag for the name of the day that pops into my head, especially as I am a name nerd.

Why is [name]Ezra[/name] [name]Trent[/name] risky?

[name]Ezra[/name] [name]Trent[/name] and [name]Elias[/name] Stokes seem off to me… but I really like the combo [name]Ezra[/name] Stokes!

For a girl, I love [name]Sabina[/name] and [name]Ravenna[/name] (I have a neighbor whose granddaughter is named [name]Ravenna[/name], and she pron. it Rah-[name]VON[/name]-ah which I think is beautiful)!

It just feels risky, I think it is a very good name though. It was a joke with one of my uncles that my brother got strong name and he was saddled with “[name]Robby[/name]”, so I like [name]Ezra[/name] because in my opinion it is a really strong, manly name. It sounds like a sturdy kind of guy. The risky feeling is that it is not a family name, and it is very old. Old names are in, but they are also timeless. So, it is remains on the list =)

Stokes is a family name my dad dug up and I think it rocks. It goes well with [name]Ezra[/name] too! I think that today I like [name]Ezra[/name] better than [name]Elias[/name]. [name]Ravenna[/name] literally popped into my head yesterday and I don’t know where I have ever heard or seen it, but I like it a lot. That pronunciation is very nice.

[name]Adeline[/name] [name]Blythe[/name] is my favorite. beautiful.

[name]Elias[/name] Stokes is a handsome name. Congrats!

[name]Hi[/name]! I voted for [name]Adeline[/name] [name]Blythe[/name], too! Go, [name]Adeline[/name]!!! :slight_smile:

[name]Sabina[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name]: I know of a [name]Sabine[/name], and I’d love to see [name]Sabina[/name] on a baby girl. I think this is really pretty!

[name]Ravenna[/name] [name]Therese[/name] (tuh-rez): I like the middle name a lot, but I’m just personally not a [name]Ravenna[/name] fan.

[name]Adeline[/name] [name]Blythe[/name]: I gave this my vote. (Are you pronouncing [name]Adeline[/name] and [name]Ad[/name]-uh-line or [name]Ad[/name]-uh-leen? I love the sound of [name]Ad[/name]-uh-leen [name]Blythe[/name], but [name]Adeline[/name] [name]Blythe[/name] has a lot of long I sound.)

[name]Archer[/name] [name]Titus[/name]: I love [name]Archer[/name], but something about the flow of [name]Archer[/name] [name]Titus[/name] sounds off to me.

[name]Ezra[/name] [name]Trent[/name]: I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Ezra[/name] so much!!! (I think another middle would flow better with [name]Ezra[/name], though…)

[name]Elias[/name] Stokes: I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Elias[/name] so much, too, but the back-to-back Ss make the name sound like [name]Elias[/name] Tokes when I say it out loud.

I love the suggestion of [name]Ezra[/name] Stokes!

Of the other names you listed, I can’t even begin to tell you how much I love [name]Cora[/name], [name]Louisa[/name], and [name]Diana[/name]!

Some combos you may like using your names:

[name]Cora[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name]
[name]Louisa[/name] [name]Blythe[/name]
[name]Diana[/name] [name]Blythe[/name] (although it has an [name]Anne[/name] of [name]Green[/name] Gables theme, which to me, is actually a good thing) :slight_smile:

Congratulations on your pregnancy, and best wishes! :slight_smile:

[name]Sabina[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name] - both of these names are very nice, but together they are a little bit of a mouthful.
[name]Ravenna[/name] [name]Therese[/name] - I love [name]Therese[/name], but not so much [name]Ravenna[/name] … this name has great flow, though.
[name]Adeline[/name] [name]Blythe[/name] - both names are gorgeous, and together they have perfect flow and sound.

My vote goes to [name]Adeline[/name] [name]Blythe[/name].

[name]Archer[/name] [name]Titus[/name] - I adore both names, and the nn [name]Archie[/name], but this is so similar to ‘the [name]Arch[/name] of [name]Titus[/name]’ in sound (famous [name]Roman[/name] victory arch, built by Domitian) that i don’t think this combination can work. [name]How[/name] about [name]Archer[/name] Stokes?
[name]Ezra[/name] [name]Trent[/name] - [name]Ezra[/name] is such a handsome choice, and flows well with [name]Trent[/name].
[name]Elias[/name] Stokes - this doesn’t bowl me over as much as [name]Ezra[/name] or [name]Archer[/name].

My vote goes to [name]Ezra[/name] [name]Trent[/name], or, if you are willing to mix things up a little, [name]Archer[/name] Stokes.

Good luck!