First Impression

With no additional context like sibling names or middle names, or naming patterns, which of these names is your favorite (as a first name)?

• Violet
  • Wren
  • Daisy
  • Rosalie ([name_f]Rosie[/name_f])
3 Likes

Daisy! :heart_eyes: So sweet and fresh.

My favorite is [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]!

1 Like

I LOVE [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]/Rosie, and currently have a book character with the exact same name and nickname!

My favorite of these is [name_u]Wren[/name_u], but I adore [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] are so sweet.

I love [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] and [name_u]Wren[/name_u]. Probably [name_f]Violet[/name_f] first choice, but I do like them all very much. I dislike [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f], but love [name_f]Rosie[/name_f].

1 Like

Definitely [name_f]Violet[/name_f]

1 Like

I love [name_u]Wren[/name_u] for something cute and quirky, and [name_f]Violet[/name_f] for more of a contemporary classic feel.

2 Likes

Rosalie!

1 Like

Wren or [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]

1 Like

Violet, then [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] a close second :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I love [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]! It’s my 3 year old’s middle name.

1 Like

Rosalie, with [name_u]Wren[/name_u] as a close second.

Wren!

Rosalie followed by [name_u]Wren[/name_u] , [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]

Oh man, the only one I don’t care for is [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]. The rest are gorgeous! [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] and [name_f]Violet[/name_f] are my favorite for first names.

It’s a toss-up between [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]. [name_f]Violet[/name_f]’s technically been a longer love (MUCH longer), and I love everything about her! Except she’s starting to feel worn out to me, so [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]’s feeling much more appealing atm. I think part of it is due to my lack of [name_f]Violet[/name_f] combo, but I’m starting to wonder if I’d be happier with [name_f]Violet[/name_f] as a middle on my own list? Either way, [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] are both brilliant; I don’t think you could go wrong with either.

I like [name_u]Wren[/name_u], but prefer her as a middle (or even better, [name_u]Lark[/name_u]!), and I’ve never been too keen on [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] names, although I’m quite fond of [name_f]Rosa[/name_f] lately. [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosaline[/name_f] are also nice. :heart:

Good luck!

Love the classic, storybook feel of [name_f]Violet[/name_f]. For me, it’s really sweet on a little girl and super elegant on an adult.

1 Like

Oh boy, this is so tough! I think I have to go with [name_u]Wren[/name_u], but they’re all nice. I love that [name_u]Wren[/name_u] is rare but the sound is so familiar.

Daisy is just a wee bit cutesy for an adult, and [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] still has a [name_u]Twilight[/name_u] connotation for me. [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is probably my second pick, but I hate the potential nickname [name_f]Vi[/name_f].

1 Like

That’s so difficult because all of those names are on my list!! If I were to put them in order I think I’d go [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f], [name_u]Wren[/name_u], [name_f]Violet[/name_f]. But I love them all!!