First opinions (female edition)

What are your first opinions on these celebrity name combos, if you were to take them away from the actual celebrity and if you were going to change the middle or add a middle would you? Contribute your opinions please! :point_down:

1. [name_u]Kendall[/name_u] [name_f]Nicole[/name_f] - 8/10, flows nicely, could be changed a little, i might add another middle like [name_u]Kendall[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Nicole[/name_f] is quite nice

2. [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] [name_f]Alison[/name_f] - 7/10, don’t really like the flow, i like both of the names but not together

3. [name_f]Kylie[/name_f] [name_f]Kristen[/name_f] - 8/10, i like the alliteration in this one, nothing is really wrong with it, i just don’t really like it with her siblings names

4. [name_u]Kimberly[/name_u] [name_u]Noel[/name_u] “Kim” - 9/10, this is one of my favourite Kardashian sisters names, really like it but i don’t like how the nn [name_u]Kim[/name_u] sounds with [name_u]Noel[/name_u], so I would probably just not have a nn?

5. [name_f]Joelle[/name_f] [name_f]Joanie[/name_f] - 5/10, no comment needed, I might change it to like [name_f]Joelle[/name_f] [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] or smth like that because I love [name_f]Joelle[/name_f] so much

6. [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] - 8/10 love how classic and simple but effective this is and I LOVE this spelling of Isobel/Isabelle/Isobelle/Isabel however you want to spell it :rofl:

7. [name_f]Khloe[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] - 8/10, another one of my favourites, love the unique spelling of chloe and it has a nice flow

8. [name_f]Kourtney[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f] - 6/10, I really am not sure about them both ending in that ee sound, it works with some names but I don’t think it works in this case, I think [name_f]Kourtney[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u] would sound better

9. [name_f]Charli[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] - 8/10, love the mn grace and nice flow

10. [name_f]Dixie[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] - 7/10, it’s quite nice but don’t like it as much as her sisters (charli grace)

11. [name_f]Julianna[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] - 8.5/10 :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

12. [name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u] [name_f]Frances[/name_f] - 7/10, not sure about the flow

13. [name_f]Selena[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u] - 9/10, this is so pretty

14. [name_f]Hailey[/name_f] [name_f]Rhode[/name_f] - 8.8/10, I love the mn [name_f]Rhode[/name_f] but I’m not sure about the spelling of [name_f]Hailey[/name_f], I would change it to [name_f]Hayley[/name_f] [name_f]Rhode[/name_f]

15. [name_f]Jenna[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u] - 9/10, I really like this one but for some reason something just sounds off when I say it aloud

16. [name_f]Zendaya[/name_f] [name_f]Maree[/name_f] - 9/10, so unusual but I love it

17. [name_f]Skai[/name_f] [name_m]Syed[/name_m] - 8/10, I really like it, but I’m not really a fan of alliteration in general with names but in some cases it works well, I think that is the case with this one

18. [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] - 8/10, very classic and I love the mn [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]

19. [name_f]Madelyn[/name_f] [name_f]Renee[/name_f] - 9/10, love the mn [name_f]Renee[/name_f] but would change the spelling of [name_f]Madelyn[/name_f] to make her name [name_f]Madilyn[/name_f] [name_f]Renee[/name_f]

20. [name_f]Annabella[/name_f] [name_u]Avery[/name_u] “Bella” - 8/10, don’t like the nn with the middle but love the whole name and love the name [name_u]Avery[/name_u]

what were your first opinions?

I think my top 5 are…
đź©· [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] (10/10 gorgeous. I love.)
đź©· [name_f]Jenna[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u] (I have had an inexplicable love for the name [name_f]Jenna[/name_f] for years, and this combo is no exception!)
đź©· [name_f]Zendaya[/name_f] [name_f]Maree[/name_f] (No notes. Fabulous fun!)
đź©· [name_f]Dixie[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] (I loved Because of [name_u]Winn[/name_u] [name_f]Dixie[/name_f] as a child, and [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is a perfect name.)
đź©· [name_f]Annabella[/name_f] [name_u]Avery[/name_u] (Alliteration is so cool, and I think [name_u]Avery[/name_u] is a surprise in the middle spot!)

And my wildcard fave…
đź©· [name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u] [name_f]Frances[/name_f] (I just adore [name_f]Frances[/name_f], and I think [name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u] is jolly, though I do prefer it for a boy.)

I live the name [name_f]Zendaya[/name_f]

Yes same, I love [name_f]Zendaya[/name_f] [name_f]Maree[/name_f]!

1 Like