Fitzgerald Beck and Magnolia Pearl

I really like it! I also really like [name_m]Winston[/name_m].

[name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m] nn [name_m]Fitz[/name_m] is fun! It’s super unexpected, but kind of charming. And it works well w/Magnolia.

I also super love [name_u]Julian[/name_u] ( :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:) & [name_u]Callum[/name_u] from your list. [name_m]Winston[/name_m] is charming too.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m] with [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] :black_heart:

[name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m] [name_u]Beck[/name_u] is handsome, strong mag sounds straight from a novel. Honestly [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] also feels straight from a storybook and I love that [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m] [name_u]Beck[/name_u] has a similar vibe. I also like from your list [name_u]Callum[/name_u] & [name_u]Julian[/name_u] but [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m] comes out on top.

I love it! [name_m]Fitz[/name_m] and [name_f]Nolie[/name_f] are adorable

I happen to think that [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m] and [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] go so so well together! [name_m]Fitz[/name_m] is an adorable nickname but it also has the potential to be used by a grown man without anyone batting an eye. Very handsome name!

Fitzgerald [name_u]Beck[/name_u] is absolutely perfect for [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f]’s sister. I also adore [name_m]Fitzwilliam[/name_m].
Your list is amazing! I adore all the options.
[name_f]My[/name_f] second choice would be [name_m]Finnick[/name_m] - unique, long and charming. [name_u]Callum[/name_u] and [name_m]Winston[/name_m] would be very handsome choices too. They’re unexpected and strong.

Clementine [name_f]Mae[/name_f] would be my choice for a girl!

1 Like

[quote=“[name_f]Estrela[/name_f], post:27, topic:343179”]
choice
[/quote]

Oh I like [name_m]Fitzwilliam[/name_m]! I think it has the same feel but a bit more modern sounding than the [name_m]Gerald[/name_m] of [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m].

1 Like

There’s also [name_m]Fitzpatrick[/name_m].

1 Like

Oh I like that as well!

2 Likes

Clementine [name_f]Mae[/name_f] is very pretty. [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m] is a surname not a first name. [name_u]Beau[/name_u] is cute and reminds me of a southern gentleman. [name_u]Callum[/name_u] is a no. [name_m]Just[/name_m] no. [name_m]Finnick[/name_m] is finicky. [name_u]Julian[/name_u] common and also a no. [name_m]Winston[/name_m] is not it.

1 Like

Wow! Couldn’t you express your opinion in a nicer way even though you don’t like the names?

2 Likes

[name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m] nn [name_m]Fitz[/name_m] seems like a great fit. Surname names aren’t generally my favorite but this is one that I feel translates easily to a given name and definitely fits your style without being overly matchy/coordinated as a sibset.
I also like [name_u]Julian[/name_u] on your list, but I think you might have found the perfect choice for you in [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m]. I also agree with a pp that [name_m]Fitzwilliam[/name_m] would be an excellent choice too.
Seeing [name_m]Finnick[/name_m] also brings to mind [name_m]Finnegan[/name_m] as a suggestion.

(Also idk what middles you have considered with [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] but I think [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] gets you both names you love and is superbowl with sister [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f].)

1 Like

Fitzgerald is absolutely perfect with [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f]!!

Finnick love that more than [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m].

I think they work great together and I love [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] :heart:

1 Like