Five names, eight combos ✨

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]!

There are five names on my extended list that I love so much but I’m not sure how to combine them in order to create a combo that could be the ONE on the top of my current list.

The names are the following: [name_f]Lua[/name_f], [name_f]Doris[/name_f], [name_u]Dusty[/name_u], [name_f]Iris[/name_f] and [name_f]Reverie[/name_f]. Also, here are the combos I have right now:

[name_f]Doris[/name_f] [name_f]Lua[/name_f]
[name_f]Doris[/name_f] [name_f]Reverie[/name_f]

[name_u]Dusty[/name_u] [name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_u]Dusty[/name_u] [name_f]Lua[/name_f]
[name_u]Dusty[/name_u] [name_f]Reverie[/name_f]

[name_f]Lua[/name_f] [name_f]Doris[/name_f]
[name_f]Lua[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_f]Lua[/name_f] [name_f]Reverie[/name_f]

Let me tell you a few words about each of these choices. :relaxed:

[name_f]Doris[/name_f] - I know that it’s often considered as an “old lady name” but I adore how sweet and warm it sounds. I heard the name in a [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] movie when I was younger so it always makes me think of winter, snowy streets, the sound of snow shovels, and the magic of the holidays season. To me [name_f]Doris[/name_f] is peaceful, cozy, sweet and bright.

[name_u]Dusty[/name_u]- I know, I know….the meaning is not very attractive but it sounds so adorable. I can totally imagine a sweet and spunky little [name_u]Dusty[/name_u]! I love how cute and happy it is.

[name_f]Iris[/name_f] - [name_f]Iris[/name_f] is beautiful. It always makes me think of a smart, loving and sweet girl who lives a simple but meaningul life.

[name_f]Lua[/name_f] - [name_f]Lua[/name_f] is so sweet! It’s fresh, bright and beautiful with a gorgeous meaning and unique sound.

[name_f]Reverie[/name_f] - I think no explanation is needed. [name_f]Reverie[/name_f] is magic!

I would love to hear your opinions, feelings, suggestions. What do you think about these names / combos? What feelings / imagery do they evoke? And most importantly, which combo is your favourite and why? :sparkles:

Thank you so much! :relaxed:

1 Like

[name_f]Lua[/name_f] [name_f]Reverie[/name_f] or [name_f]Lua[/name_f] [name_f]Doris[/name_f] would be wonderful!!

3 Likes

I can see the playfulness of [name_u]Dusty[/name_u] in theory but agree the meaning is not the best. I probably wouldn’t pair it with [name_f]Iris[/name_f] as it is a bit to descriptive. [name_u]Or[/name_u] reverie since it doesn’t roll off the tongue easily (for me at least).

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourite combo is [name_f]Doris[/name_f] [name_f]Reverie[/name_f]. It is quite warm and friendly and second is [name_f]Lua[/name_f] [name_f]Reverie[/name_f] which sounds mysterious and dreamy. [name_f]Lua[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] seems like it should work but visually I think one name has to be longer so they can stand out independently too.

I think [name_f]Iris[/name_f] is my favourite name overall. Sounds prim and elegant to me.

1 Like

[name_f]Lua[/name_f] [name_f]Reverie[/name_f] is definitely my favourite of those combos you have together.

In terms of [name_u]Dusty[/name_u], I really think you need to pair it with a non-word name, otherwise it does sound too much like a description and brings it down.

I can’t say I’m keen on [name_f]Doris[/name_f] at all, but could see it in the middle if you do really love it. [name_f]Reverie[/name_f] [name_f]Doris[/name_f] would be fantastic.

All in all, my favourite pairing would be [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Reverie[/name_f].

1 Like

I love [name_f]Doris[/name_f]! [name_f]My[/name_f] favourite combinations are probably [name_f]Lua[/name_f] [name_f]Doris[/name_f] or [name_f]Doris[/name_f] [name_f]Lua[/name_f]. It’s just soo cute, and I want to see more of it.

1 Like

Thank you for the sweet words and great suggestions! Anyone else? :blush: