Fleur, Primrose or Heaven ?

Hey ladies :smiley:
I’m adopting 3 little girls from a surrogacy ! They are my first princesses and 1 of them has been a problem .
We already have the names and middle for all 3 . Although, we don’t have 1 name for one.
Our other choices:

• [name]Harper[/name] [name]Nevaeh[/name]
  • [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Neith[/name]
  • [name]Fleur[/name] / [name]Primrose[/name] / [name]Heaven[/name] [name]Neriah[/name]

We are thinking in [name]Fleur[/name], [name]Primrose[/name] or [name]Heaven[/name]. What do you think ? Could you help me , please ?

Thanks, God bless you !

• [name]Halle[/name] & [name]Maximilian[/name] Weiss

Definitely [name]Primrose[/name] [name]Neriah[/name],
[name]Heaven[/name] - i don’t like this name on a child and you already have an H name
[name]Fleur[/name] - not sure if I like it sorry.

Congratulations by the way! :smiley:

[name]Fleur[/name] by a million! Beautiful! [name]Primrose[/name] is a bit much with your other names, sincere they’re rather trendy/normal and [name]Primrose[/name] is quite unusual (at least it the states it is). I do not like the name [name]Heaven[/name] at all.

I love [name]Fleur[/name] with [name]Harper[/name] and [name]Ruby[/name]. I really like the R theme as it ties the three names together. [name]Ruby[/name] has an R at the beginning, [name]Harper[/name] an R in the middle, and [name]Fleur[/name] an R at the end. It’s an interesting pattern. Overall though, I think the names sound the prettiest together.

I wouldn’t use [name]Primrose[/name] because it sounds so precocious to my ears. With [name]Nevaeh[/name] as [name]Harper[/name]'s middle name, I wouldn’t use [name]Heaven[/name] as the first name either. Sorry, but it’s just a bit tacky. Also you already have an H name.

[name]Harper[/name], [name]Ruby[/name], and [name]Fleur[/name]!

If I were ever introducted to a young [name]Heaven[/name], I would have a hard time not rolling my eyes. [name]Just[/name] a friendly word of warning. Those are not enamored of the [name]Heaven[/name]/[name]Nevaeh[/name] craze often respond very negatively to those names.

Definitely [name]Fleur[/name]!! [name]Primrose[/name] is a nice name, but it doesn’t really fit with the other two. And I don’t recommend [name]Heaven[/name] at all, sorry.

Congratulations on your girls! :slight_smile:

Congrats!

I love [name]Harper[/name], [name]Ruby[/name], and [name]Fleur[/name] best too. I like the R connection that a previous poster pointed out. I think [name]Primrose[/name] is a beautiful name, but as others said, it’s a little too offbeat for the other names in your trio. [name]Heaven[/name] is a nice choice also, but since [name]Harper[/name]'s middle name is [name]Nevaeh[/name], I think that is a bit too close. Also, [name]Fleur[/name] just sounds so much more perfect w/ the other girls names!

Well I can’t say I love any of them with [name]Harper[/name] and [name]Ruby[/name], but if you’re set on one of the three it has got to be [name]Fleur[/name]. [name]Primrose[/name] is too dainty and over the top to go with the other two, and [name]Heaven[/name] is just tacky as a name for a baby.
So I say [name]Harper[/name], [name]Ruby[/name], and [name]Fleur[/name]…
But I like [name]Harper[/name], [name]Ruby[/name], and [name]Flora[/name] much more.

[quote="“triceratops”…
But I like [name"]
Harper[/name], [name]Ruby[/name], and [name]Flora[/name] much more.
[/quote]

I was thing this exact same thing.

[name]Primrose[/name] or [name]Fleur[/name].
They are both beautiful names but I think [name]Primrose[/name] is a bit sweeter…I like [name]Primrose[/name] a bit better

xx

I like [name]Fleur[/name] the best. It is the only one that I think name before noun. And it goes the best with your other names!

[name]Heaven[/name] is awful sorry.

I say go with [name]Fleur[/name].

[name]Count[/name] me among those who prefer [name]Fleur[/name]! :wink:
Also, just out of curiousity, how did you happen to choose the middle name [name]Neveah[/name]?

[name]Count[/name] me among those who prefer [name]Fleur[/name]! :wink:
Also, just out of curiousity, how did you happen to choose the middle name [name]Neveah[/name]?

Oh wow, I didnt notice you have [name]Nevaeh[/name] as a middle name for [name]Harper[/name]. That makes [name]Heaven[/name] an especially bad choice for a first name for baby number three.

Definitely [name]Fleur[/name]! [name]Primrose[/name] seems to dainty and vintage with the much more modern [name]Harper[/name], and the more up to date [name]Ruby[/name]. I’m just not fond of [name]Heaven[/name], especially since you’re using Navaeh as a middle. Actually, I would rather see you use [name]Heaven[/name] in the middle, than Navaeh, but that’s just me.