Flor- names

I’m looking for some [name_f]Flor[/name_f]-names for girls, to honor someone (male) named [name_f]Flory[/name_f].

I’m not too keen on [name_f]Florence[/name_f]. I like [name_f]Flora[/name_f], but somehow that isn’t quite it. I do love [name_f]Florie[/name_f] for a girl, but it feels more like a nickname than a full name. SO came up with [name_f]Floralia[/name_f], which seems nice, but I’m not sure.
What full name would you use for the nickname [name_f]Florie[/name_f]?

There’s drama from my country with title [name_m]Little[/name_m] Floramy… I always think Floramy is wonders… [name_f]Flora[/name_f]-me would be pronunciation.

What about…
[name_f]Florella[/name_f]
[name_f]Florencia[/name_f]
[name_f]Florentina[/name_f]
[name_f]Florenza[/name_f]
[name_f]Floretta[/name_f]
[name_f]Floriana[/name_f]
[name_f]Florina[/name_f]
[name_f]Fleurette[/name_f]

There’s also [name_u]Florian[/name_u], but question is how far you want to go in male territory.

Floralie
[name_u]Florentine[/name_u]

What about [name_f]Floriana[/name_f]?

I actually really like [name_f]Flory[/name_f] as is! Have you definitely ruled that out?

[name_f]Flora[/name_f], [name_m]Florin[/name_m] and [name_u]Florian[/name_u] are my favourite [name_f]Flor[/name_f]- names. I like Floramy too, suggested above.

Some very uncommon ones:

Flordelis
Floramel
Floralba
Anneflor

[name_f]Florinda[/name_f]
Florbela

[name_f]Florence[/name_f] and [name_u]Florian[/name_u]/[name_m]Florin[/name_m] are my favorites.

Floralie is very sweet.

Like a pp, I would recommend [name_f]Florina[/name_f]. It seems just right. The possibility of her OWN name, not too fancy or too plain. I personally love romantic names, but sometimes they just don’t jell. [name_f]Florina[/name_f] is on my permanent list of special names, so I do love it.

Thank you for all your suggestions! I really like Floramy, Flordelis, Floralba and [name_f]Florinda[/name_f].

@katinka: we haven’t ruled [name_f]Flory[/name_f] or [name_f]Florie[/name_f] out definitively, but I’m afraid it would be too “nicknamey” next to big brother [name_m]Barnabas[/name_m].

[name_m]How[/name_m] about Floortje? Gorgeous name from the Netherlands. Pronounced like [name_f]Floor[/name_f]-sha