Floral sibling name to compliment Clara

Id love to find a floral sister name to [name_f]Clara[/name_f]. [name_f]Do[/name_f] any sound like a good pair to you?

[name_f]Clara[/name_f] and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]

[name_f]Clara[/name_f] and [name_f]Poppy[/name_f]

[name_f]Clara[/name_f] and [name_f]Violet[/name_f]

[name_f]Clara[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] (Rosie)

[name_f]Clara[/name_f] and [name_f]Lily[/name_f]

1 Like

They all work really well in my opinion! [name_f]Clara[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] is my favourite combination: [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] is such a sweet name, and together with [name_f]Clara[/name_f] they feel really timeless, light and elegant.

4 Likes

I love [name_f]Clara[/name_f] and [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_f]Clara[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] (Rosie) :heart_eyes: I think [name_f]Clara[/name_f] has a vintage vibe, and [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] share that. :blush:

1 Like

I think they all work but I especially enjoy [name_f]Clara[/name_f] and [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_f]Clara[/name_f] and [name_f]Poppy[/name_f], and [name_f]Clara[/name_f] and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]!

1 Like

I think [name_f]Lily[/name_f] or [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] go the best!

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] fave of the other names is Poppy… but I think Rosalie and Lily go best :blush:

1 Like

[name_f]Clara[/name_f] and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] are so sweet, and [name_f]Clara[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] “Rosie” would be gorgeous as well! I think [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] would bring out the daintiness of [name_f]Clara[/name_f], and [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] “Rosie” would make the pair seem more sturdy-vintage, if that makes sense. Both vibes are lovely, but I do think there’s a little bit of a style difference! :slight_smile: [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] is my favorite today, as I’ve really been crushing on that name lately.

1 Like

I love [name_f]Clara[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] “Rosie” together. Very sweet vintage vibes.

1 Like

I [name_f]Love[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]!

1 Like

[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] is my favourite.

1 Like

[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]!

1 Like

clara and violet go brilliantly together, but i think clara and poppy is my favourite set !! both so bright and lovely

1 Like

@Cait444 All of these options are beautiful! I don’t know that I ever would have thought to pair a floral name with one like [name_f]Clara[/name_f], but I love the idea. From your list, my favorites are:

[name_f]Clara[/name_f] + [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] (Thank you for reminding me how much I love this name!)
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] + [name_f]Violet[/name_f] +
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] + [name_f]Lily[/name_f]

I really don’t think you could go wrong though!

I hope this helps!

:butterfly::white_heart:

1 Like

[name_f]Clara[/name_f] and [name_f]Violet[/name_f] or [name_f]Clara[/name_f] and Daisy!!

1 Like

I like [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], [name_f]Violet[/name_f] & [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f].

[name_f]Lily[/name_f] is a little too close and somehow doesn’t stand up to [name_f]Clara[/name_f] for me, and [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] is a fab name for under teens but peaks then - in other words, I don’t think it has the staying power if your other names. I like [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] as a nickname only (eg [name_f]Penelope[/name_f], [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] etc).

1 Like

I love floral names :bouquet:

They all gorgeous however I absolutely love [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] and [name_f]Lily[/name_f]. [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] feels very elegant, classic and has this sweet ballerina feel. I think [name_f]Clara[/name_f] + [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] sound beautiful together.

[name_f]Lily[/name_f] is such a lovely name she’s feminine, timeless and sweet. I think [name_f]Clara[/name_f] + [name_f]Lily[/name_f] sound feminine, enduring and melodic.

1 Like

I like [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f], [name_f]Poppy[/name_f], and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] best in that order

1 Like

[name_f]Clara[/name_f] and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] are perfect for sisters! I also adore [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]. [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] are simultaneously flower and color themed names. :purple_heart: All would create a wonderful sibset with [name_f]Clara[/name_f] (also a color related name).
Your list is stunning and very sweet!

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] vote goes to [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]! So many lovely options though.

1 Like