Flow of Sam Morgan?

I love [name_u]Sam[/name_u], but I’m not sure of it with the flow of our last name. His full name would be [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u], but I’d want to call him [name_u]Sam[/name_u]. So how’s the flow?

I think the flow is great! [name_u]Sam[/name_u] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] flows well and so does the full name.

Sounds great! [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m]/[name_u]Sam[/name_u].

[name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] is a great name! And I think [name_u]Sam[/name_u] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] sounds just fine. :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone!

[name_u]Sam[/name_u] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] sounds great to me, and [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] is such a handsome combo! I also love the fact that his initials would spell out his nickname, that’s so clever

I actually know a [name_u]Sam[/name_u] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u], and I’ve always thought it flows well!

I don’t know if it’s just my accent, but when I say [name_u]Sam[/name_u] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] aloud, it sounds like “Some Organ.” It’s a solid name though!

It flows fine!! Nice choice

ceilidh rooney- Yes I love how his initials would be his nickname! I’m glad someone noticed!

icelandic- See that’s my concern, my mind thinks like yours. I figure maybe I’m just overthinking it since most aren’t seeing it as a problem.

Thanks!

I do think you’re overthinking it. Yes, they run into each other a bit, but so many peoples names do, and [name_u]Sam[/name_u] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] honestly sounds perfectly fine. [name_u]Love[/name_u] the name [name_u]Sam[/name_u]! Such a sweet, guy next door vibe.

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_u]Sam[/name_u] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u]! Sounds strong and assured. :slight_smile: