Flower crown and storybook names, a sibling for Catherine and Thomas?

In my quest to include more sibling sets in my UC, I’ve decided to focus mainly on adding a name or two to the easiest one- my sweet set of Catherine Ophelia and Thomas Lavender.

I would describe the aesthetic I am going for as classic with a touch of whimsy, or timeless, nostalgic, children’s storybook characters. Drawing inspiration from Ballet, classic literature, flower fairies, music, watercolour paintings…Everything soft and delicate and elegant with an undertone of strength. Here is my favourite moodboard from this set made by the lovely Madison, plus her description which I love!!!

Summary

Hamlet, waterlilies, herons, flower crowns, reading by the water, “Wuthering Heights if they were happy!”, moors, willow trees, candlelight, stars shining in the night sky, dewy grass, crisp air…

Some names I’ve considered so far:

Elizabeth: Pretty much fits the classic, graceful feel I want, but I’m wondering if she’s a bit too classic-to-the-point-of-boring alongside Catherine and Thomas? I do really love her, I’m just not sure if she shines in the set…

Florence: Love her soft sounds and romance, but the S sound next to Thomas is throwing me off. Is this something that you notice/that bothers you?

Marianne: Again, love her literary, dreamy feel, but the N ending with Catherine…??

Helena: Pretty, delicate yet strong, nice meaning, and I like the whispery sounds. But is she a bit more dramatic then the others?

Jane: She’s the epitome of timeless, literary classic to me, and the Jane Eyre connection fits so well as it reminds me of moors and heather and of course her headstrong, independent namesake. But the length is so much shorter and again, I’m not sure I like the N ending next to Catherine.

Lillian: Love how she sounds flowery and graceful. However, see Jane and Marianne.

Esther: I like her pale blue colour and how she sounds so flowy and poetic! Just not really standing out to me.

Others include: Maude, Louisa, Fern (loving this as a midle especially), Wisteria, Blythe, Alice and Eulalie.

Boys names I’ve focused less on, but I’ve thought of Lysander, Walter, Matthew, Laurence, Lionel, Darcy, Earnest, Edgar, and Benedict.

Some combo ideas I’ve toyed with:

Elizabeth Fern
Elizabeth Lillian
Maude Wisteria
Edgar Blythe
Eulalie Jane
Florence Maude
Matthew Fern
Earnest Walter (or reverse?)
Benedict March
Lysander John

Anyway, what are your thoughts? Any comment appreciated, whether giving your ideas on the names mentioned or suggesting your own! Thank you!

2 Likes

[name_f]Catherine[/name_f], [name_m]Thomas[/name_m], and

[name_m]Edmund[/name_m]. I like [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] or [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_m]Birch[/name_m]. The ‘d’ sound negates the ‘n’ and [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] is soft sounding but still masculine. Also, like [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] and [name_m]Thomas[/name_m], lots of nicknames for [name_m]Edmund[/name_m].

[name_f]Catherine[/name_f], [name_m]Thomas[/name_m], and

[name_f]May[/name_f]. [name_f]May[/name_f] is a traditional nickname for [name_f]Mary[/name_f] which goes with your classic vibe (and also your saint vibe) without being too stodgy like [name_f]Mary[/name_f] sometimes is. [name_f]May[/name_f] is also spring and reminds one of mayflowers and the maypole.

[name_f]May[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f], [name_f]May[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]May[/name_f] [name_f]Amandine[/name_f].

Without reading your ideas quite yet, my first thoughts were:
[name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f], [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f], & [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]
[name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f], [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f], & [name_m]Edward[/name_m] [name_f]Aspen[/name_f] (or) [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] [name_m]Cedar[/name_m]

After reading your ideas (which are all lovely!), I think my favorites are [name_f]Helena[/name_f] and [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] for girl, and [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] for a boy. Some combos I like…
[name_f]Helena[/name_f] [name_f]Fern[/name_f] / [name_f]Helena[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] / [name_f]Helena[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f]
[name_f]Marianne[/name_f] [name_f]Wisteria[/name_f] / [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] [name_f]Maude[/name_f] / [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]
[name_m]Matthew[/name_m] [name_m]Earnest[/name_m] / [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] [name_f]Darcy[/name_f] / [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] [name_f]Fern[/name_f]

From your options, I really love [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], but what about [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]?

I’m thinking [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f], maybe?

And for another brother: [name_m]Peter[/name_m] [name_f]Willow[/name_f]

:rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

@miloowen [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] and [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_m]Birch[/name_m] are both so beautiful! :heart_eyes: I agree, [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] is really sweet with [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] and [name_m]Thomas[/name_m], and [name_m]Ed[/name_m] is a cute nickname! I also love [name_f]May[/name_f] although she’s a bit short…As a nickname for [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] though she’s totally perfect, I love the springtime feel!
@daisydarcy [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f], [name_m]Edward[/name_m] [name_f]Aspen[/name_f], and [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] [name_m]Cedar[/name_m] are so adorable :face_holding_back_tears: [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] is one I never thought of (how did that happen, because she is exactly the sort of name I’m looking for!) [name_f]Helena[/name_f] [name_f]Fern[/name_f], [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f], and [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] [name_m]Earnest[/name_m] are lovely too!

@seawillow Yay, love for Elizabeth!! I think she’s becoming my top choice! I actually had considered [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] as well, as a nickname! [name_f]Cate[/name_f], [name_m]Tom[/name_m], and [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] are so cute together! I also love [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] and [name_m]Peter[/name_m] as suggestions, thank you!!

3 Likes

I really like your [name_f]Maude[/name_f] [name_f]Wisteria[/name_f] & [name_m]Benedict[/name_m] [name_m]March[/name_m] from your ideas!!!

I also really like [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] from @daisydarcy (so many sweet nicknames there too!) and [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] or [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_m]Birch[/name_m] from @miloowen

I think I’d go with:

Girls:

[name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f]
[name_f]Louisa[/name_f] Bellefleur

[name_f]Lenora[/name_f] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f]
[name_f]Lenora[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]

[name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Marietta[/name_f]

[name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]

[name_f]Marietta[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]
[name_f]Marietta[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_f]Marietta[/name_f] [name_f]Bluebell[/name_f]

[name_f]Georgiana[/name_f] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f]
[name_f]Georgiana[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]
[name_f]Georgiana[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f]

[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Marguerite[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]

[name_f]Elinor[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
[name_f]Elinor[/name_f] Bellflower

[name_f]Bethany[/name_f] (repeats sound and look of the “th”)
[name_f]Bethany[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f]
[name_f]Bethany[/name_f] [name_f]Adeline[/name_f]

[name_f]Adeline[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f]
[name_f]Adeline[/name_f] [name_f]Lucille[/name_f]
[name_f]Adelina[/name_f] [name_f]Lucille[/name_f]

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Adelina[/name_f]

[name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] [name_f]Lucille[/name_f]

[name_f]Lucille[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]

Boys:

[name_m]Winston[/name_m] [name_m]Thistle[/name_m]
[name_m]George[/name_m] [name_m]Walden[/name_m]
[name_m]Vincent[/name_m] [name_f]Briar[/name_f]
[name_m]Matthew[/name_m] [name_m]Heathcliff[/name_m]
[name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_m]Heathcliff[/name_m]
[name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_m]Heath[/name_m]
[name_m]Frederic[/name_m] [name_m]Walden[/name_m]
[name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Walden[/name_m]
[name_m]James[/name_m] [name_m]Winston[/name_m]
[name_m]Charles[/name_m] [name_m]Robin[/name_m]
[name_m]Charles[/name_m] [name_m]Glenn[/name_m]
[name_m]Charles[/name_m] [name_f]Glennie[/name_f]
[name_m]James[/name_m] [name_m]Glenn[/name_m]
[name_m]James[/name_m] [name_f]Glennie[/name_f]
[name_m]Vincent[/name_m] [name_f]Clove[/name_f]
[name_m]Joseph[/name_m] [name_m]Gale[/name_m]

Wow, thank you so much for all of your ideas!! [name_f]Josephine[/name_f], [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f], [name_f]Georgiana[/name_f], [name_f]Lucille[/name_f], [name_f]Frances[/name_f], [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f], [name_f]Elinor[/name_f] (love this spelling!), [name_f]Marguerite[/name_f], and [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] are all perfect! They are being added to my brainstorm list right away, I love them!! [name_f]My[/name_f] favourite combos are [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] [name_f]Lucille[/name_f] and [name_f]Elinor[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]!
Your boys combos are fabulous too- [name_m]Winston[/name_m] [name_m]Thistle[/name_m], [name_m]George[/name_m] [name_m]Walden[/name_m], [name_m]Charles[/name_m] [name_m]Robin[/name_m], and [name_m]James[/name_m] [name_m]Glenn[/name_m] especially!

1 Like

I think [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is a perfect fit, especially with a more uncommon middle name. [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Fern[/name_f] from your list is nice, but you could also consider…

[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_m]March[/name_m]
[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Lark[/name_f]
[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Lotus[/name_f]
[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Starling[/name_f]
[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Flora[/name_f]

I also think [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] would be a great name for a sister to [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] and [name_m]Thomas[/name_m].
Combos might include:

[name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Heather[/name_f]
[name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Ember[/name_f]
[name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Willow[/name_f]
[name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Estelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]

For a brother, I think your [name_m]Benedict[/name_m] [name_m]March[/name_m] would be absolutely perfect, and [name_m]Edgar[/name_m] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] would work too.

On your considerations:

[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] - I think it could work - elegant and spiky that stops it being dull. Still, I do think the shorter-but-substantial [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] would work better?

[name_f]Florence[/name_f] - pretty and lovely but Thomas/Florence are a bit rhymey?

[name_f]Marianne[/name_f] - substantial and charming. [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] and [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] sound okay to me? [name_f]Marian[/name_f] / [name_f]Marion[/name_f] and [name_f]Catherine[/name_f], as not to repeat the -ne?

[name_f]Helena[/name_f] - it has both flair and beauty; most of the Helenas I’ve met have been grounded people?

[name_f]Jane[/name_f] - timeless and story-book. [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] and [name_f]Jane[/name_f] sound different enough to me, though this would make your set very [name_f]Bronte[/name_f] - not a problem in my mind, but I guess it depends on what you want

[name_f]Lillian[/name_f] - light and flowy but solid too. I don’t mind the -ne and -n but if it bothers you, maybe it’s not the one

[name_f]Esther[/name_f] - sweet and warm, but again, if it’s not standing out, maybe look for others?

I like [name_f]Alice[/name_f] (sweet but strong), [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] (literary and elegant), [name_f]Fern[/name_f] (warm and pretty and cool), [name_f]Wisteria[/name_f] (whimsical and fun), and [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] (bright and charming).

For boys, I enjoy [name_m]Lysander[/name_m] (bold and interesting), [name_m]Walter[/name_m] (clunky cool), [name_m]Laurence[/name_m] (though maybe the the same problem as Florence), [name_f]Darcy[/name_f] (sweet and charming), [name_m]Earnest[/name_m] (though [name_m]Ernest[/name_m] might work best as a first?), and [name_m]Edgar[/name_m] (solid with flair, also very Bronte)

[name_m]Walter[/name_m] [name_m]Earnest[/name_m], [name_m]Benedict[/name_m] [name_m]March[/name_m], [name_m]Edgar[/name_m] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] and [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Fern[/name_f] are great!

With [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] and [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f], I’d add in:

[name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Fern[/name_f]
[name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f]
[name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f]
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Wisteria[/name_f]
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Georgiana[/name_f]
[name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_f]Cressida[/name_f]
[name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Bluebell[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f]
[name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f]
[name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]
[name_f]Susannah[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f]
[name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Estella[/name_f]

[name_m]Edwin[/name_m] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]
[name_m]Albert[/name_m] [name_m]Lysander[/name_m]
[name_m]Reuben[/name_m] [name_m]Carlisle[/name_m]
[name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_m]Peregrine[/name_m]
[name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Golden[/name_m]
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_f]Winsome[/name_f]
[name_m]Gilbert[/name_m] [name_m]Carnelian[/name_m]
[name_m]Edgar[/name_m] [name_f]Florence[/name_f]

Nice :blush: I also forgot to mention [name_f]Eugenie[/name_f] since you have [name_f]Eulalie[/name_f]! I’d probably go with [name_f]Eugenie[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] or [name_f]Eugenie[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]. And [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] is another one I really like for this set!

Would you consider/do you like [name_f]Lilibet[/name_f] or [name_f]Lilibeth[/name_f]? They all have the vintage charm of [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] and [name_m]Thomas[/name_m], but bring a bit of extra sparkle to a classic set maybe?
I also like [name_f]Annabeth[/name_f] for you.

How about [name_f]Esme[/name_f] or [name_f]Diana[/name_f] ‘Annie’?

Quick shout out to [name_m]Esmond[/name_m] as a potential brother name!

Some combos - [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f], [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] &…

[name_f]Marianne[/name_f] [name_f]Flora[/name_f]
[name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_f]Blanchefleur[/name_f]
[name_f]Theresa[/name_f] ‘Tess’ [name_f]Fleur[/name_f]
[name_f]Marigold[/name_f] [name_f]Susannah[/name_f]
[name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_f]Persephone[/name_f]
[name_f]Eloisa[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]

@lucy_halo1 Thanks for the appreciation of [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Fern[/name_f]! She’s my favourite at the moment, but I also love your suggestions of [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_m]March[/name_m], [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Lark[/name_f], and [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Flora[/name_f]! [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Willow[/name_f] is also catching my eye!

@Greyblue For some reason I just feel like I like the length of [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] next to the others as opposed to [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]- but I adore [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] as a nickname! You’ve also convinced me on [name_f]Helena[/name_f] and [name_f]Jane[/name_f] so I’ll play around with those a bit now. From your combo suggestions, I’m in love with [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Fern[/name_f], [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Bluebell[/name_f], [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f], [name_m]Edgar[/name_m] [name_f]Florence[/name_f], [name_m]Edwin[/name_m] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f], and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_f]Winsome[/name_f]! Thank you so much!

@ladyofthetower Ooh, yup, I love [name_f]Eugenie[/name_f] too!!

@EdgeOfTheMeadow [name_f]Lilibeth[/name_f] is so sweet, and I do really like her in this set! Also [name_m]Esmond[/name_m] :heart_eyes: [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] [name_f]Flora[/name_f] and [name_f]Eloisa[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] are so pretty here too, thank you!

2 Likes

I love [name_f]Helena[/name_f] the most, but if you feel she is too dramatic alongside [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] and [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] what about [name_f]Helena[/name_f]? :blossom:

I also love [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] and [name_f]Marianne[/name_f], I don’t think she clashes with [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] because they’re still slightly different sounds :sparkling_heart:

Other first names I love (sorry for any repeats!)

[name_f]Lillian[/name_f]
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f]
Beatrice/Beatrix
[name_f]Eloise[/name_f]
[name_f]Frances[/name_f]
[name_f]Emmeline[/name_f]

I think [name_f]Florence[/name_f] and [name_m]Walter[/name_m] would be perfect! Other ideas:

[name_f]Marie[/name_f]
[name_f]Winifred[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]
[name_f]Matilda[/name_f]
[name_f]Elanor[/name_f]
[name_f]Elise[/name_f]
[name_f]Lisette[/name_f]
[name_f]Daphne[/name_f]
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]
[name_f]Heidi[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f]

[name_m]Peter[/name_m]
[name_m]Alistair[/name_m]
[name_f]Darcy[/name_f]
[name_m]Vincent[/name_m]
[name_m]James[/name_m]
[name_m]Rupert[/name_m]
[name_m]Gilbert[/name_m]
[name_m]Edwin[/name_m]
[name_m]Edward[/name_m]
[name_m]Edison[/name_m]
[name_m]Philip[/name_m]

@Nessie4 [name_m]Loving[/name_m] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f], [name_f]Lillian[/name_f], [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f], [name_f]Alice[/name_f], and Frances!!

@may.rose I also love [name_f]Florence[/name_f] and [name_m]Walter[/name_m] :heart: !! From your suggestions, [name_f]Elise[/name_f] is perfect!! She has just the right amount of elegance and musicality for this pair! I also really like [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_f]Winifred[/name_f], [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f], [name_f]Lisette[/name_f], [name_f]Darcy[/name_f], [name_m]James[/name_m], [name_m]Edwin[/name_m], and [name_m]Philip[/name_m]!

2 Likes

I just adore [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] and [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] as siblings - in the unlikely event that I ever have two children, those will be definite contenders!
[name_f]My[/name_f] favourites of yours -
[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]: [name_f]Perfect[/name_f] with [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] and [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]! It has the vibe of a group of [name_m]Tudor[/name_m] siblings growing up in the countryside; I think an ultra-classic name is honestly the best match with two other ultra-classic names.
[name_f]Lillian[/name_f]: Such a simple, flowery elegance to this name; I know actually know siblings [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] and [name_f]Lillian[/name_f], and [name_f]Lily[/name_f] and [name_f]Kitty[/name_f] is one of my all time dream sister sets!
I like almost all your others, but these two just set [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] and [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] off, in my opinion. A few of my ideas -
[name_f]Anna[/name_f]: IMO, simple classic names just don’t get better than [name_f]Anna[/name_f]. I could even see [name_f]Anne[/name_f] completing this sibset for something a bit more unexpected!
[name_f]Grace[/name_f]: A little basic perhaps, but the gentle simplicity of [name_f]Grace[/name_f] is the same reason I love [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] and [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]!
[name_f]Emma[/name_f]: I love the [name_f]Jane[/name_f] Austen/regency energy of [name_f]Catherine[/name_f], [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] and [name_f]Emma[/name_f] - [name_f]Emmy[/name_f] and [name_f]Kitty[/name_f] are another pair I love as sisters.
[name_f]Adeline[/name_f]: I just adore the sweet Victorian class of [name_f]Adeline[/name_f]!
[name_f]Martha[/name_f]: You might not like the repeated ‘th’ sound, but to me [name_f]Martha[/name_f], [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] and [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] are a trio made in heaven.
Like you I think about boy names a lot less - of your suggestions I like [name_m]Matthew[/name_m], [name_m]Benedict[/name_m] and [name_m]Walter[/name_m], and I can also see [name_m]Henry[/name_m], [name_m]Arthur[/name_m], [name_m]Frederick[/name_m], [name_m]Laurence[/name_m] or [name_m]Louis[/name_m].

As an interesting aside, my three:
[name_f]Caitlin[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f]
[name_f]Rachel[/name_f] [name_f]Helen[/name_f]
[name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Caleb[/name_m]

Very close to [name_f]Catherine[/name_f], [name_m]Thomas[/name_m], and…

@Mary_Rose Aww, I love your description of of the set with [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]! That’s exactly what I was going for! Also love your thoughts of [name_f]Lillian[/name_f]! From your suggestions, [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_f]Anna[/name_f], and [name_f]Emma[/name_f] and perfect. [name_f]Emma[/name_f] is not one I’ve considered but I think she fits really well. [name_f]Martha[/name_f] also sounds beautiful with them!

1 Like

Absolutely love [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] & [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] such gorgeous names :maple_leaf:

From the list of names you’ve come up with I love
[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Lillian[/name_f], [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Fern[/name_f], [name_f]Maude[/name_f] [name_f]Wisteria[/name_f], [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_f]Maude[/name_f], [name_m]Benedict[/name_m] [name_m]March[/name_m] and [name_m]Lysander[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m].

I think [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is beautiful she’s just such a lovely timeless choice with a range of pretty names attached along with lovely biblical references. I think [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] feels slightly more classic with [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] whereas [name_f]Fern[/name_f] has a more whimsical flair. However I do agree that [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] sounds very classic with [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] & [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]. Still I like the classic feel.

Regarding the [name_f]Maude[/name_f] combinations I think [name_f]Maude[/name_f] [name_f]Wisteria[/name_f] feels very enchanting very in keeping with [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f]. [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_f]Maude[/name_f] is also gorgeous! A truly lovely name that feels more stylistically in keeping with [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] & [name_m]Thomas[/name_m].

[name_m]Benedict[/name_m] [name_m]March[/name_m] is perfection! Honestly [name_m]Benedict[/name_m] appeals to me so much he’s grown on me massively I just think he’s so handsome along with a lovely meaning. [name_m]March[/name_m] makes a great middle name option.

[name_m]Lysander[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] is a very romantic name and feels whimsical a truly ethereal name. I also love the fun vintage nickname [name_m]Sandy[/name_m].

Looking at your singular options I love [name_f]Marianne[/name_f], [name_f]Helena[/name_f], [name_f]Esther[/name_f] & [name_f]Jane[/name_f] they are beautiful options!
I also do not think there’s an issue with [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] + [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] sharing similar sounds.

You’ve had lots of lovely suggestions so count any repeats as me being in agreement with the berries

[name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f], [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] and…

[name_f]Leonora[/name_f] [name_f]Elspeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Annabel[/name_f] [name_m]Somerset[/name_m]
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Allegra[/name_f]
[name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Moon[/name_f]
[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_f]Anouk[/name_f]
[name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] [name_f]Elowen[/name_f]

[name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] [name_m]Flynn[/name_m]
[name_m]Nathanael[/name_m] [name_m]Blaise[/name_m]
[name_m]Rafferty[/name_m] [name_m]Michael[/name_m]
[name_m]Edwin[/name_m] [name_f]Sonnet[/name_f]
[name_m]Jonah[/name_m] [name_f]Winsome[/name_f]
[name_m]Leopold[/name_m] [name_f]Ashby[/name_f]

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] you like some of these :sparkles:

@tori101 Thank you for your thoughts! It makes me so happy to hear the [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] encouragement! With [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_f]Maude[/name_f] too, she’s growing on me! Regards to your combinations, I love [name_f]Leonora[/name_f] [name_f]Elspeth[/name_f], [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] [name_f]Elowen[/name_f], [name_m]Edwin[/name_m] [name_f]Sonnet[/name_f], [name_m]Jonah[/name_m] [name_f]Winsome[/name_f], and [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Allegra[/name_f]. While [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] isn’t my favourite, I absolutely love [name_m]Somerset[/name_m]! What a stunning middle!

1 Like