Flower Girls

I love flower names! So, what about a sibset of flower names? I also included their meanings in the language of flowers.
[ul]

[/ul]

The ONLY ONES I’d consider naming my children are [name]Violet[/name], [name]Lily[/name], [name]Ivy[/name], [name]Iris[/name], [name]Hazel[/name], and [name]Daisy[/name]. I also like [name]Laurel[/name], [name]Clover[/name], Mint, [name]Willow[/name], [name]Angelica[/name], [name]Dahlia[/name], [name]Poppy[/name], [name]Zinnia[/name], and [name]Lilac[/name], but I wouldn’t name my children them. The others are blah to me but I thought I should list them.
What do you think?

My two favorite names on your list are probably [name]Hazel[/name] and [name]Willow[/name]. I think those two names would make cute sister names and I love them by themselves too. Also, they aren’t extremely popular like [name]Lily[/name] and [name]Daisy[/name] are.

From your list, I love [name]Violet[/name], [name]Lily[/name], [name]Daisy[/name], [name]Iris[/name], [name]Hazel[/name] & [name]Angelica[/name]. I like [name]Ivy[/name], [name]Rose[/name], [name]Dahlia[/name], [name]Willow[/name], [name]Jasmine[/name], [name]Marigold[/name] and [name]Laurel[/name]. I don’t think that anyone should name their daughter [name]Lilac[/name], [name]Lavender[/name], [name]Myrtle[/name] (the worst of the list), Myrrh, [name]Clover[/name], [name]Poppy[/name], [name]Lotus[/name], [name]Bluebell[/name], [name]Zinnia[/name] or [name]Zephyr[/name]. What about the other flower names: [name]Hyacinth[/name], [name]Azalea[/name], [name]Amaryllis[/name], [name]Camellia[/name], [name]Freesia[/name], [name]Jonquil[/name], [name]Magnolia[/name], [name]Orchid[/name], [name]Pansy[/name], [name]Primrose[/name] etc…

these are my favorite sib sets
violet & lily (two of my favs)
violet & hazel (old fashioned yet contemporary)
hazel & dahlia (very hipster)
daisy & lily (feminine and graceful)
clover & iris (quirky)
poppy & clover (cute and spunky)
ivy & angelica (sexy and mysterious)
dahlia & rose (happy, sweet and warm)
zinnia & rose (zinnia makes rose feel more offbeat and cool)
laurel & willow (lyrical, beautiful to say. not as flowery yet still for the nature lover)

Yay! My name’s on there! Whenever I’ve searched, however, [name]Lily[/name] has always had a meaning linked to innocence and purity, because the flower has a link to [name]Mary[/name]. [name]Poppy[/name] is my favorite girls name, and I love [name]Daisy[/name] and [name]Iris[/name], too! Thank for doing this! Could you do [name]Bryony[/name]?