Flower Names

If we already have a [name]Rose[/name] can we name our 2nd [name]Iris[/name]? I’m afraid it’s just too much but I love the name. I’ve narrowed my choices down to [name]Iris[/name] or [name]June[/name]. Thanks for your input!

it kind of gets you stuck in a flower theme for future girls, but I think they are both beautiful names and sound lovely together

Ooooo, I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]June[/name]! I think it’s so pretty, and so is [name]Rose[/name]! If you love [name]Iris[/name] the most, then keep on loving it and choose that, but I think it does seem pretty themey to have them both flower names.

They sound great together! I love how they’re both flower names; it shows how they’re siblings more. Inline the name [name]Iris[/name], it’s simply beautiful!!
[name]Rose[/name] and [name]Iris[/name] sounds better than [name]Rose[/name] and [name]June[/name].

I do like the sound of [name]Rose[/name] and [name]Iris[/name] together, better than [name]Rose[/name] and [name]June[/name].
However a totally floral combination of future names does sound like too much of a good thing.

If you do not want to get stuck in flower names for future girl, think of [name]Iris[/name] not only as a flower name but also Greek [name]Goddess[/name] and the meaning “rainbow”. That way you could broaden your horizon and pick another Greek or nature name for the next one.
[name]Daphne[/name] (Greek and meaning laurel) or [name]Stella[/name] (nature and also keeping the S) comes to mind.

What do you think?

I think that [name]Rose[/name] and [name]Iris[/name] sound lovely together, but I agree that you’d probably have to name future children flower names to stick with it. On the other hand, [name]June[/name] is a nice name that is also nature-y, so you could save that for a possible third and just go for nature-themed. I really love [name]Rose[/name] and [name]Iris[/name] together because of the sounds of the names, I don’t think it is too terribly obvious they are both flowers.

[name]Rose[/name] and [name]Iris[/name] are beautiful! ([name]Rosalie[/name] [name]Iris[/name] is actually a favorite combination of mine!) And I really don’t think it limits any future daughters to a flower name either… [name]Rose[/name] and [name]Iris[/name] would be very pretty with [name]June[/name], [name]Daphne[/name], or [name]Stella[/name], as others have mentioned, or any number of other names! [name]Iris[/name] [name]June[/name] would actually be very sweet :slight_smile: Best wishes!