Flynn

What do you think of [name]Flynn[/name]? I love [name]Finn[/name], and have for a while, but recently [name]Flynn[/name] has settled itself in my affections and [name]Finn[/name] is starting to pale in comparison. I worried at first that it felt trendy, but now I’m feeling more confident in my love …

[name]Auburn[/name]

I think [name]Flynn[/name] is one of the coolest names ever. It reminds me of [name]Errol[/name] [name]Flynn[/name], so I immediately think of a dashing, swashbuckling hero. Great name!

[name]Love[/name] it!

I like [name]Finn[/name], [name]Finn[/name] is cool, but [name]Flynn[/name] is so much cooler to me. I just love it!

I hate to be the dissenter, but I like [name]Finn[/name] SOO much better. It has a much cleaner, crisper sound. When I saw this post all I though of was phlem.
It’s not horrible or anything though! I just think [name]Finn[/name] has a nicer look and sound.

I have to agree with [name]Villette[/name], I much prefer [name]Finn[/name] for the same reasons. [name]Finn[/name] is a classic, [name]Flynn[/name] seems much trendier though I think it could work nicely as a MN.

I love this name! I actually plan on using it, as it’s my mom’s maiden name! It’s jut so sweet. Definitely for a boy though, I think.

[name]LOVE[/name] IT. Wayyyyy more than [name]Finn[/name]. It just feels so much cooler and more complete to me. [name]Finn[/name] is okay, but it always makes me think of a literal fin (like on a fish) and I don’t like any long forms but it feels sort of cut off by itself to me. [name]Flynn[/name] is just fantastic.

Well I love the name [name]Finn[/name], so I prefer that over [name]Flynn[/name] I think, but I actually really like the sound of [name]Flynn[/name] too although it’s a bit too surname-y for me. I think it would make an especially good middle name.