Follow Up: How do YOU pronounce Leonor?

…and where are you from?

If you’re from the UK, how do you say the last syllable; is it a clear -nor or more of a -na?
If you’re from the US, would you drop the o and have the name turn into [name_m]Le[/name_m]-nor when first saying it?

For anyone, would you say [name_u]Lee[/name_u]-o or try to say [name_m]Lay[/name_m]-o?

USA:

[name_u]Lee[/name_u]-OH-nor

so you emphasise the o?

I would say [name_u]LEE[/name_u]-uh-nor.

In Norwegian, I wouldn’t say lee or lay, more a pure -eh- sound swiftly followed by the o. Much like the Spanish way but without the rolled R at the end, and a clear -o- sound in -nor.
Possibly much like you would in [name_m]German[/name_m]?

I pronounce it as if there was not an O in yhe beginning. I’m from the US.

Actually, thinking about it, I emphasize the first two syllables. [name_u]LEE[/name_u]-UH-nor.

From [name_f]Canada[/name_f]

[name_u]LEE[/name_u]-oh-nor

I’d automatically pronounce it the Spanish way (lay-oh-nore with a Spanish R) but then I’d start second-guessing myself and think “hmm, maybe it’s [name_u]LEE[/name_u]-uh-nore.”

[name_u]LEE[/name_u]-uh-nore (US)

lee-uh-nor (US)

Southern USA here, and I say [name_u]LEE[/name_u]-uh-noor. But I really love the idea of [name_m]LAY[/name_m]-o-noor <3

I’m Canadian and have lived in Spain for 2 years.
I say “lay-o-NORR” (normally) or “[name_m]LAY[/name_m]-o-norr” (Anglicizing)

I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_f]Leonor[/name_f]!

(UK)

‘[name_u]LEE[/name_u]-UH-nor’

USA:

[name_m]Lay[/name_m]-o-nor, because this is the Spanish version. I would say [name_f]Leonore[/name_f] as [name_u]Lee[/name_u]-o-nor.

Pretty much this, but I could see it being pronounced either way. I also tend to emphasize the -nor rather than the first or second syllable, but that’s probably just me.