Ford and Crosby

Thoughts on this sib set? We live in the US.

3 Likes

I love it!

I’m getting vintage surname vibes with a hint of country roots. They go so well together stylistically. A perfect brother set!

1 Like

You’ll probably get a few people thinking you love [name_m]Ford[/name_m] trucks/cars but I think it’s fine otherwise.

These are both names on my list! They’re cute, spunky with just a touch of vintage flare

1 Like

They work really well together! Unexpected but familiar surnames with a relaxed preppy vibe.

1 Like

I loovvve [name_m]Ford[/name_m] and if we go for a 4th kid- that would likely be my #1 boy name.

[name_m]Crosby[/name_m] is nice and could grow on me but definitely feels softer next to the very masculine [name_m]Ford[/name_m].

It works well - cool, rough-and-tumble, playful but solid

1 Like

[name_m]Ford[/name_m] is so cool and country, [name_m]Crosby[/name_m] is also cool but more in a jazzy downtown kind of way? so slightly different vibes to me but I still like it.

1 Like

This sibset gives off western, cowboy vibes for me! Both names are somehow soft-sounding and strong at the same time.

1 Like

I think they go well together! I especially like [name_m]Crosby[/name_m]. :heart:

I think they go great together!