Four names! WDYT??

See the results of this poll: WDYT?

Respondents: 24 (This poll is closed)

• Wyatt: 8 (33%)
  • Lincoln: 4 (17%)
  • Benjamin: 9 (38%)
  • Lawson: 3 (13%)

I didn’t vote because I can’t decide! I like all but [name]Lawson[/name]. I think it just depends on your last name and your style.

I like [name]Wyatt[/name] and [name]Lawson[/name] equally. Not a fan of [name]Benjamin[/name] - it’s not my style and [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Montgomery[/name] is a whole lot of name.

I liked [name]Benjamin[/name] best, but [name]Wyatt[/name] was my second choice.

This was a really tough vote for me. They’re all great! I ended up voting for [name]Lawson[/name] but I love [name]Wyatt[/name] just as much!

Honestly, while I love [name]Wyatt[/name], I don’t like it with [name]Montgomery[/name]. The different sounds of the 'y’s in the name throw me off so much that I can’t enjoy it, and something about [name]Wyatt[/name] [name]Montgomery[/name] reminds me of a wimpy kind of pseudo-cowboy character in a B movie. :confused:

[name]Lawson[/name] is definitely my choice. And I can see from the poll that the other berries agree! I think [name]Benjamin[/name] is too popular and too much of a mouthful with [name]Montgomery[/name], and [name]Lincoln[/name] [name]Montgomery[/name] reminds me of a car. IDK why, but I immediately thought of the car brands [name]Lincoln[/name] and [name]Mercedes[/name].

[name]Lawson[/name] [name]Montgomery[/name] GMV! :slight_smile: Good luck!