Fourth Baby has arrived!

Our family has just welcomed little [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f], joining siblings [name_f]Gillian[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f], [name_f]Coraline[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], and [name_m]Phineas[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]. We were team green and had a boy name all ready but still couldn’t decide on a girl name, and she was almost a day old before we finally picked one. I was a very reluctant to use [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] because it’s so popular, but it’s also so perfect in every other way so I guess maybe she will have to be called [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] W in her school career. [name_m]Ah[/name_m] well.
For those interested in silly nicknames, we called her Hunca Munca before she was born, and all four kids have silly nicknames to go by: [name_u]Bean[/name_u], Bug, [name_m]Bear[/name_m], and now [name_u]Boo[/name_u]. :slight_smile:

54 Likes

Congrats! Beautiful name!

it’s a lovely name!

if it helps, i have a very common name for my year IRL and was always a name-last initial, and i never minded! i was always close in primary school with the other kids with my same name, since it was something obvious we had in common ^^

2 Likes

Congratulations! [name_u]Love[/name_u] her name!

Congratulations! [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] name :slight_smile:

Congratulations!

[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] is so classic

1 Like

Congratulations! She has a beautiful name!

[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] is beautiful! [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] strikes me as a sweet spot name too — not too popular, but a gorgeous classic. Congratulations :heartbeat:

1 Like

Congrats! Her name is beautiful!

Congratulations!

congratulations !! eleanor is such a lovely name

congratulations! what a gorgeous name!

Congratulations! I love the name [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]!

Congratulations! She has a beautiful name.

Congrats! I love her name and her siblings names too! The flow is amazing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] is beautiful! Congratulations

Congratulations!! I adore the name [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]!

congratulations!

Congratulations! Such an elegant name!

Beautiful! Absolutely love it. But then I’m a bit biased- my daughter is an [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] as well. [name_f]Believe[/name_f] it or not it really uncommon here in NZ and we’re having to tell people how to pronounce it properly (we prefer na rather than nor) and keep getting asked “is it a family name” aka what an old fashioned name :joy: