Fourth Child Name Suggestions

My husband and I already have had three children and now we’re expecting a fourth. Naming always seemed relatively easy to us, up until just recently, and it’s unfortunately left us somewhat stumped.

We like to pre prepare things where our children are concerned, names included, as when our first child was born things were incredibly chaotic as we were young and didn’t prepare we, so if possible, we always try to find out the gender so at least one thing’s been resolved. Our fourth child is going to be another girl - we have 2 already, as well as a little boy - and for once we’re both kind of confused.

Our other daughters are [name_f]Arwen[/name_f] [name_f]Katya[/name_f] and [name_f]Eilidh[/name_f] [name_f]Bethan[/name_f]. [name_f]Arwen[/name_f] gets her middle name from my husband’s younger sister who’s lived with us for quite some time, who’s been a major support to us (he’s originally from the Czech Republic, as is she), and [name_f]Eilidh[/name_f] gets her middle name from my older sister, so we’ve decided this girl’s middle name should be from one of our female cousins, making the options: [name_u]Dana[/name_u], [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f], [name_f]Laurel[/name_f], [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] & [name_f]Holly[/name_f]. Our son is [name_m]Llyr[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m].

I’m Welsh so we like to include that in our naming choices as well, but overall, we just want something that fits well with [name_f]Arwen[/name_f], [name_f]Eilidh[/name_f] and [name_m]Llyr[/name_m].

Any suggestions and help would be super appreciated, thanks for reading!

[name_f]Sian[/name_f] [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f]
Menna [name_f]Laurel[/name_f]
[name_f]Eluned[/name_f] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f]
[name_f]Angharad[/name_f] [name_u]Dana[/name_u]
[name_f]Carys[/name_f] [name_f]Holly[/name_f]

[name_u]Seren[/name_u]
[name_f]Io[/name_f]
[name_f]Briallen[/name_f]
[name_f]Minerva[/name_f]
Caitrin
[name_f]Grania[/name_f]
[name_f]Rowena[/name_f]
[name_f]Brynn[/name_f]

Hello fellow Welshberry! There’s few of us on here! :slight_smile:

Your kids names are beautiful by the way! [name_m]How[/name_m] about…

[name_f]Arwen[/name_f], [name_f]Eilidh[/name_f], [name_m]Llyr[/name_m], and

[name_f]Arwen[/name_f], [name_f]Eilidh[/name_f], [name_m]Llyr[/name_m], and [name_f]Ffion[/name_f]
[name_f]Arwen[/name_f], [name_f]Eilidh[/name_f], [name_m]Llyr[/name_m], and Aderyn
[name_f]Arwen[/name_f], [name_f]Eilidh[/name_f], [name_m]Llyr[/name_m], and Maeryn
[name_f]Arwen[/name_f], [name_f]Eilidh[/name_f], [name_m]Llyr[/name_m], and Rhianydd
[name_f]Arwen[/name_f], [name_f]Eilidh[/name_f], [name_m]Llyr[/name_m], and Meleri

I really like Rhianwen too but I guess thats too close to [name_f]Arwen[/name_f]? Also [name_f]Eleri[/name_f] and Erianedd, but I fear they are too close to [name_f]Eilidh[/name_f]!

[name_f]Carys[/name_f] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f]
[name_f]Betrys[/name_f] [name_f]Laurel[/name_f]
[name_f]Fflur[/name_f] [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f]
[name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] [name_u]Dana[/name_u] “vera”
[name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] [name_f]Laurel[/name_f]
[name_f]Linn[/name_f]éa [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] (means [name_f]Dawn[/name_f])

Your kids have such beautiful, interesting names! It’d definitely be memorable if I met siblings named [name_f]Arwen[/name_f], [name_f]Eilidh[/name_f] and [name_m]Llyr[/name_m]. You seem to like Celtic-sounding names that aren’t too frilly, fussy or long. Here are some suggestions:

[name_f]Ffion[/name_f]
[name_f]Carys[/name_f]/[name_f]Cerys[/name_f]
Cariad
[name_u]Seren[/name_u] (too close to [name_f]Arwen[/name_f]?)
[name_u]Rhian[/name_u] (again, might be too close)
[name_u]Si[/name_u]ân
[name_f]Iona[/name_f]
[name_f]Aileen[/name_f]
[name_f]Caoimhe[/name_f]
[name_f]Eithne[/name_f] (too close to [name_f]Eilidh[/name_f] on paper?)
”ine
[name_f]Mairead[/name_f]
[name_f]Aisling[/name_f]
[name_f]Niamh[/name_f]
[name_f]Siobhan[/name_f]
[name_f]Roisin[/name_f]
[name_f]Aoife[/name_f]
[name_f]Deirdre[/name_f]
Elestren
[name_f]Anneth[/name_f]

Thank you all so much for your suggestions so far! I really appreciate this and there’s already a few we’re definitely considering as they’re so lovely!

[name_f]Arwen[/name_f] [name_f]Katya[/name_f], [name_f]Eilidh[/name_f] [name_f]Bethan[/name_f], [name_m]Llyr[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastien[/name_m] and [name_f]Bryony[/name_f] ([name_f]Briony[/name_f]) [name_f]Dawn[/name_f]
[name_f]Arwen[/name_f] [name_f]Katya[/name_f], [name_f]Eilidh[/name_f] [name_f]Bethan[/name_f], [name_m]Llyr[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastien[/name_m] and [name_f]Iona[/name_f] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f]
[name_f]Arwen[/name_f] [name_f]Katya[/name_f], [name_f]Eilidh[/name_f] [name_f]Bethan[/name_f], [name_m]Llyr[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastien[/name_m] and Rhosyn [name_f]Laurel[/name_f]
[name_f]Arwen[/name_f] [name_f]Katya[/name_f], [name_f]Eilidh[/name_f] [name_f]Bethan[/name_f], [name_m]Llyr[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastien[/name_m] and [name_u]Seren[/name_u] [name_u]Dana[/name_u]

Hello, [name_f]Cara[/name_f] here. [name_m]Just[/name_m] wanted to let you know we’ve come to a conclusion on the baby name but I wanted to thank everyone for their feedback, suggestions and most importantly all the lovely reception I’ve had to the names of my three darlings - they’re irreplaceable and your kindness has been wonderful!

Our little girl is going to be named Rhianydd [name_f]Laurel[/name_f] as we felt it was the best combination out of all the combinations we debated and it complemented the other children’s names perfectly. Once more, many thanks for helping me out at such a tough time!

Congratulations on the name decision (and on the upcoming baby girl!). Rhianydd [name_f]Laurel[/name_f] is a very lovely and distinctive name! All the best.

Rhianydd [name_f]Laurel[/name_f] is such a stunning and memorable name. It goes beautifully with your other children’s names too. Celtic names are gorgeous, aren’t they? Congratulations on deciding!

I’m so sorry this is late, but I just wanted to thank everyone for their kind words and support! It’s much appreciated and I wish you all the best!

Posted before I saw you have already decided. Her name is lovely.

(([name_f]Dawn[/name_f] is perfect! ))

[name_f]Arwen[/name_f], [name_f]Eilidh[/name_f], [name_m]Llyr[/name_m] &
[name_f]Aisling[/name_f] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f]
[name_f]Brianne[/name_f] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f]
[name_f]Caoimhe[/name_f] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f]
[name_f]Ciara[/name_f] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f]
[name_f]Fiona[/name_f] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f]
[name_f]Isolde[/name_f] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f]
[name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f]
[name_f]Nessa[/name_f] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f]
[name_f]Niamh[/name_f] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f]
[name_f]Orlaith[/name_f] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f]
[name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f]
[name_f]Roisin[/name_f] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] (maybe [name_f]Roslin[/name_f] ? )
[name_f]Saoirse[/name_f] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f]

Didn’t know you already decided Rhianydd [name_f]Laurel[/name_f] is lovely ^^

[name_f]Arwen[/name_f], [name_f]Eilidh[/name_f], [name_m]Llyr[/name_m], and [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f]

[name_f]Eowyn[/name_f]
[name_f]Tinsley[/name_f]
[name_f]Anja[/name_f]
[name_u]Larkin[/name_u]
[name_f]Adelina[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f]
[name_f]Elmira[/name_f]
[name_f]Jola[/name_f]
[name_f]Katrina[/name_f]
[name_u]Ripley[/name_u]
[name_f]Ailani[/name_f]
[name_f]Emmalee[/name_f]
[name_u]Halsey[/name_u]
[name_f]Eustacia[/name_f]
[name_f]Pella[/name_f]
[name_f]Bethel[/name_f]
[name_f]Azami[/name_f]
Mckenzie
[name_f]Nashira[/name_f]
[name_u]Jaz[/name_u]
[name_f]Dwyn[/name_f]
[name_f]Pallas[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f]
[name_f]Isaura[/name_f]
[name_u]Alcott[/name_u]
[name_f]Grainne[/name_f]
[name_u]Easton[/name_u]
[name_f]Oriole[/name_f]
[name_f]Gilda[/name_f]
[name_f]Jessamyn[/name_f]
[name_u]Rhian[/name_u]
[name_f]Anika[/name_f]
[name_f]Gioia[/name_f]
[name_f]Irina[/name_f]
[name_u]Lynn[/name_u]
[name_f]Cady[/name_f]
[name_f]Faizah[/name_f]
[name_u]Nike[/name_u]
[name_u]Shea[/name_u]
[name_f]Vionnet[/name_f]
[name_f]Enola[/name_f]
[name_u]Dorian[/name_u]
[name_f]Camber[/name_f]
[name_f]Rumer[/name_f]
[name_f]Anwen[/name_f]
[name_f]Daenerys[/name_f]
[name_f]Tamarind[/name_f]
[name_u]Fallon[/name_u]
Bronach
[name_f]Ailis[/name_f]

Hello!

[name_m]Just[/name_m] wanted a quick drop in here to announce on the 26th of [name_f]May[/name_f], at 9:23 PM, I gave birth to my youngest - Rhianydd [name_f]Laurel[/name_f] - and just wanted to thank you all so much for your support when it came to deciding upon a name for her!

I wish you all the best, and once more, thank you all so much!

Congratulations, [name_f]Cara[/name_f]! I hope you and your family are doing well.