Fox William is here!

[name_m]Just[/name_m] wanted to post here to thank Nameberries for their insight on multiple naming posts, both back when I was considering girl names, and then once we found out it was a boy. We chose the name [name_m]Fox[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m] ([name_m]Fox[/name_m], a family surname and [name_m]William[/name_m] for my father who passed away when I was young) all the way back on our honeymoon 5 years ago. But I had indecision as I got closer to the due date and I really appreciated people here talking me through the pros and cons of other names we were considering, and helping me realize we had already found the name we most loved. He joins big sister [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_m]Quinlan[/name_m], who I also had help here naming.

Anyway, [name_m]Fox[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m] was born [name_u]December[/name_u] 4th, with a wild mane of jet black hair, and has been the most curious, happy newborn ever. His name completely suits him and now that he’s here, I can’t picture things any other way. Thanks again, Berries! <3

Congratulations! It sounds like you have chosen the perfect name for him!

What a handsome, meaningful name! Congratulations!

Beautiful! [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_m]Quinlan[/name_m] and [name_m]Fox[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m] are perfection. Congratulations!

Congrats! He’s got a gorgeous name that goes wonderfully with his sister!

[name_m]Will[/name_m] you call him Mulder sometimes? :wink:

@wandsworth Ha, I forgot to mention that my husband and I are also X Files fans, so in addition to [name_m]Fox[/name_m] and [name_m]William[/name_m] being family names, we love the Mulder connection too! In fact, Mulder is going to be his first Halloween costume! :slight_smile:

I love it!

[name_m]Fox[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m] is wonderful! I love the juxtaposition of a cute quirky first name and a more traditional middle. Congrats!

I’m so happy that you went with the name you loved. [name_m]Fox[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m] is so dapper. Congratulations on a healthy and inquisitive little one!