Frances Kate is here!

[name]Frances[/name] [name]Kate[/name] is here!

Here first name is [name]Frances[/name] [name]Kate[/name] and middle is my maiden name. Thanks for all the advice in dealing with a double first name. We went with a space and so far so good!

Thrilled siblings, [name]Georgia[/name], [name]Grace[/name], and [name]Henry[/name]!

Thanks Nameberry!

Congrats on the birth of your fourth child, [name]Frances[/name] [name]Kate[/name]. I love the combo as it’s a mix of simplicity ([name]Frances[/name]) and spunk ([name]Kate[/name]). I think it goes well with [name]Georgia[/name], [name]Grace[/name] and [name]Henry[/name] too! All the best to you and your family, [name]Mischa[/name].

What a beautiful name! [name]Frances[/name] [name]Kate[/name] sounds so fresh, I love it! Congrats on your new baby girl!

I love all your names! Great choices!

Congratulations on the arrival of [name]Frances[/name] [name]Kate[/name]!!

Oh! Congrats! [name]Frances[/name] [name]Kate[/name] is a gorgeous name. I just love it.

Thanks everyone! She a keeper and I do love that her name makes everyone think about it for a second.
@mischa - you nailed it with the simple but spunky! That suits us to a T and I don’t think I could have explained the name any better!

What a pretty (and refreshing) name! I think it sounds perfect with your other kiddos. Congrats! :slight_smile:

Totally loving [name]Frances[/name] [name]Kate[/name]! [name]Georgia[/name], [name]Grace[/name], [name]Henry[/name], and [name]Frances[/name] are so sweet and vintage together. Congratulations!

Congrats! What a beautiful sibling set, I absolutely adore your childrens names!

I agree with everyone else [name]Frances[/name] [name]Kate[/name] is an inspired combo. Congratulations.