Franco and Tomás/Clara...?

Hello lovely readers,
This is the first time I write :slight_smile:
My precious baby boy is called [name_m]Franco[/name_m] [name_m]Marcelo[/name_m].
If we have another boy, he’ll be [name_m]Tom[/name_m]ás. If its a girl, [name_f]Clara[/name_f].
What I am wondering is about baby girl middle name.
For baby girl [name_f]Clara[/name_f], I was thinking about [name_f]Ofelia[/name_f], after my godmother who passed away. But maybe it is too dramatic…? What do you think?
Other girls names I like are: [name_f]Rosa[/name_f], [name_m]Cielo[/name_m], [name_f]Celina[/name_f], Jazmín.
Thanks so much in advanced for your input!
[name_f]Patricia[/name_f].

I think [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Ofelia[/name_f] sounds beautiful and meaningful. If that’s what you like, you should use it!

Thank you <3

[name_u]Love[/name_u] the sound of [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Ofelia[/name_f]. [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Celina[/name_f] is a good option, too—I like that it’s two C’s, but they make different sounds (hard vs soft.)

I love celina as well!! I sometimes doubt about ofelia bx of shakespearean references :frowning: though I loooove how sweet yet elegant it sounds.

[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Ofelia[/name_f] is perfect. I wouldn’t let the Shakespearean connection bothers me too much if that’s the name I love. [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] is similar to my mom’s name and that’s the middle name I plan to give to my future daughter. As we know, [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] Capulet doesn’t have the best ending either. I say use [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Ofelia[/name_f] -it’s very pretty. :slight_smile:

[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Ofelia[/name_f] is just gorgeous! If you love it, go for it!

Thank you all!!!