Frank Iero (MCR) twin girls

A few weeks ago, the guitarist for My Chemical [name]Romance[/name], [name]Frank[/name] Iero (eye-air-oh, I believe) became father to twin girls.

I’m sure we all remember the band’s singer naming his daughter [name]Bandit[/name] [name]Lee[/name] about a year ago, so what names do the new twins have,

Well, they seem to be [name]Cherry[/name] and [name]Lily[/name].

Opinions?

Wow. I know they’re both “thing” names, but could they be any more opposite? [name]Lily[/name] sounds very pure and clean to me and [name]Cherry[/name]…well, no comment I guess.

I feel like [name]Cherry[/name] will have some unfotunate connotations when she’s in her teens.

I get what you mean about the opposites though. [name]Lily[/name] is sweet and delicate sounding, very girly indeed but [name]Cherry[/name] makes me think of more of a wildchild, someone tougher and more rebellious, and I don’t like to say it but kind of tacky in comparison.

[name]Lily[/name] got lucky. I feel so sorry for the poor girl named [name]Cherry[/name]!

Reminds me of [name]Cherie[/name] [name]Curry[/name] from The Runaways and their song '[name]Cherry[/name] Bomb"…not sure if thats a good thing or not.

Very odd pair.

[name]Pat[/name] [name]Boone[/name] - the singer from the sixties and now a preacher - has a daughter named [name]Cherry[/name].

Cringe-worthy, isn’t it?