Freeman vs Truman

See the results of this poll: Freeman or Truman?

Respondents: 29 (This poll is closed)

• Freeman : 5 (17%)
  • Truman: 24 (83%)

I have to go with [name]Truman[/name]. When I see [name]Freeman[/name] all I can think of is the freedmen which isn’t a bad connection it just feels more like a title than a name if that makes sense. [name]Truman[/name] on the other hand seems very presidential and strong :slight_smile:

I have to agree with you on this one. [name]Truman[/name] is stronger, bolder, and everything else. :slight_smile:

I voted for [name]Truman[/name] but if [name]Freeman[/name] means more to you I think that should be factored in if it came to the point you were officially deciding between them.

If [name]Freeman[/name] is more significant to you, you should use [name]Freeman[/name]! [name]Free[/name] is a nice nickname, in my opinion. To me, [name]Truman[/name] is heavier, more presidential… or I think of [name]Truman[/name] Capote. [name]Freeman[/name] doesn’t have any strong associations for me but its literal meaning, which is quite beautiful.

I have to agree with everyone else. If [name]Freeman[/name] has more significance to you, you should use it.

You’ve all managed to address my exact problem. I could say that I always choose the name with more personal meaning if it were not for this one instance. For some reason I can’t let go of [name]Truman[/name] or [name]Freeman[/name]…

I’ve always really loved [name]Truman[/name], which got my vote, but I quite like [name]Freeman[/name], too, and I love its significance for you. I really love the nn [name]Free[/name], too. :slight_smile: