French double names?

[name]Hi[/name] guys, 12 weeks to baby and I’m still undecided on names! As you might recall from previous posts, I’m trying to find a name that pairs well with [name]Monet[/name], my daughter. (“pairs well” meaning similarly unusual and flows well with [name]Monet[/name].). Also, I find our last name difficult to pair with - it sounds like Lawn but is spelled differently. Therefore, floral and nature names are out or it sounds like the name of a park or cemetery, and there are a couple other similar restrictions that come with a last name that is basically a noun.

Anyway, all that being said, one new idea I’ve had is a double name, for two reasons: when I named [name]Monet[/name] I was five years younger and with a different partner than my current husband and we were just a lot more adventurous than I feel like being now. (Not that I regret her name now bc we always get compliments on it and I think it suits her.). I’m having trouble finding a name adventurous enough to match [name]Monet[/name] but not too adventurous to be outside my comfort zone. If we go with a double name, I think that gives ms that chance to use two more common names, but bc they’re paired together as a double, they would automatically be as “out there” as [name]Monet[/name]. As far as “Lawn” goes, I think having a double name will make it easier to match a first name to the last.

So far, I’ve come up with [name]Sylvie[/name]-[name]Helene[/name] and [name]Marie[/name]-[name]Helene[/name]. ([name]Sylvia[/name] and [name]Helena[/name] are family names. ) I would also be interested in a derivative of [name]Anne[/name]/[name]Anna[/name] ([name]Hannah[/name] would be good, for example) to honor a family member named [name]Anita[/name].

Any other suggestions on double names? They would not have to be French as long as they sound good w [name]Monet[/name]. (Also as a side note, I do want to use a hyphen because I want
to use another middle name too so I want the distinction to be clear.)

Although I don’t mind the double French names of [name]Sylvie[/name]-[name]Helene[/name] or [name]Marie[/name]-[name]Helene[/name], they really seem quite tame and lack the exotic flair of [name]Monet[/name]. It’s really hard for me to say that because I realize that they’re family names and special to you. As far as [name]Anna[/name] is concerned, I think the French name [name]Anais[/name] would match well with [name]Monet[/name]. [name]Anais[/name] [name]Sylvie[/name] [name]Helene[/name] is very pretty! Other [name]Anne[/name] options would be [name]Anya[/name], [name]Annika[/name], [name]Annabel[/name], [name]Annalie[/name], [name]Anne[/name]-[name]Marie[/name], [name]Annora[/name] or [name]Anouk[/name]. Other French names to consider: [name]Camille[/name], [name]Delphine[/name], [name]Mathilde[/name], [name]Noemie[/name], [name]Sandrine[/name], [name]Elodie[/name], [name]Giselle[/name] and [name]Leonie[/name]. [name]Do[/name] any of these names appeal to you? Best wishes!