Friend is due in 2 weeks - Need middle name to go with COSMO

[name]Hi[/name] guys!

I need your help!!!

My friend is due in two weeks and doesn’t know yet whether it’s a boy or a girl. They already have two adopted daughters named Minza [name]Gabriella[/name] and [name]Sookie[/name] [name]Violetta[/name]. They already decided on a first name: [name]Cosmo[/name]!
Now they’re desperetaly searching for a middle name that goes well with [name]Cosmo[/name].
They don’t want it to start with L (my friend is called [name]Linda[/name]), with A (father [name]Al[/name]), neither with G ([name]Gabriella[/name]) or V ([name]Violetta[/name]) or C ([name]Cosmo[/name])… I may have to mention that they live in Germany…

Thanks in advance for all suggestions!!

[name]Hi[/name]! I think their naming style is great! :slight_smile:

[name]Hi[/name]! :slight_smile:

[name]Cosmo[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] ([name]Edit[/name]: I forgot about the no A rule. Oopsies!)
[name]Cosmo[/name] [name]Augustin[/name]
[name]Cosmo[/name] [name]Anthony[/name]
[name]Cosmo[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name]
[name]Cosmo[/name] [name]Elias[/name]
[name]Cosmo[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name]
[name]Cosmo[/name] [name]Raphael[/name]
[name]Cosmo[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name] (Lots of S, but I still think it works, because [name]Cosmo[/name]'s s is pronounced with a Z sound. Hmm…)
[name]Cosmo[/name] [name]William[/name]
[name]Cosmo[/name] [name]Xavier[/name] (Heavy on the Z, but I still think it’s really cool. I think it sounds less Z heavy when [name]Xavier[/name] is pronounced ex-AY-vee-er, as opposed to Zay-vee-er) :slight_smile:

Good luck to your friend! :slight_smile: