Frustraiting Character Name... Help!

My MC for this year’s NaNoWriMo… Well, she’s a handful, and so is her family, and so is her family. Her parents are divorced, so she has two younger half brothers, as well as three older brothers; I’m completely set on their names, but I have no idea what her name will be! Her last name is Dare (which aptly describes her character), and her mother and stepfather’s surname is [name]August[/name]. For your own convenience, I’ve included the first, middle and nicknames of her other family members, as well as their ages.

Father: [name]Joseph[/name] [name]Everett[/name] [name]Joe[/name] 48
Stepmother: [name]Misty[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Misty[/name] 35
[name]Son[/name]: [name]Everett[/name] [name]Karl[/name] Ev 17
[name]Son[/name]: [name]Caspian[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Ian[/name] 17
[name]Son[/name]: [name]Asher[/name] [name]Leopold[/name] [name]Ash[/name] 16
Daughter: ? ? 15

Mother: [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Martha[/name] [name]Carrie[/name] 48
Stepfather: [name]David[/name] [name]Michael[/name] [name]Dave[/name] 48
[name]Son[/name]: [name]Elijah[/name] [name]Michael[/name] [name]Eli[/name] 8
[name]Son[/name]: [name]Finlay[/name] [name]David[/name] [name]Finn[/name] 6

I’ve searched every list on this site, and I’ve found sooo many names I love, but nothing quite works. I was considering naming her [name]Philippa[/name], NN [name]Pip[/name], but it didn’t seem to fit. I didn’t really intend for there to be a set pattern in the names, all of the names are mature and strong, and can easily be shortened to a nickname. As far as middle names go, they’re all family names. MC’s great-grandmother [name]Martha[/name] is mentioned in the story, so you could suggest a combo with [name]Martha[/name] as the middle name if you so chose, but any vintage, popular in the 1880-1940’s name would work.

Thank you for your help!

Her brothers all have “vowel” names or nicknames, so she should too!

Since A, E, and I are taken, maybe ‘O’?

[name]Ophelia[/name], [name]Olivia[/name], [name]Olive[/name], [name]Odette[/name], [name]Ollie[/name], [name]Olympia[/name], [name]Opal[/name]?

I don’t have any suggestions, but I just wanted to say that I am also participating in NaNoWriMo this year! [name]How[/name] many words do you have so far?