Full name for Ozzy

I love the name [name_m]Osiris[/name_m] with the nn [name_m]Ozzy[/name_m]. But I’m wondering if there’s any other full name options that I may like. I’m definitely not doing [name_m]Oz[/name_m] or [name_m]Ozzy[/name_m] as the full name.

So far, I haven’t found an Os- or Oz- name that I like :pensive: For example, ones I don’t like include:

[name_m]Oscar[/name_m]
Osmo
[name_m]Oswaldo[/name_m]
[name_m]Ozymandias[/name_m]

Another possibility here - I saw a post, months ago, where someone decided to have a first name starting with O and a middle name starting with Z, to create the initials OZ, which can be stretched to the nn [name_m]Ozzy[/name_m]. This is a possibility, but only with the middle name [name_m]Zeppelin[/name_m].

Osborne
[name_m]Osias[/name_m]
[name_m]Osmond[/name_m]
[name_m]Oslo[/name_m]

Oasis, as a stretch. I love [name_m]Osiris[/name_m] though!

1 Like

Oasis is intriguing!

Yeah, I’ll probably stick with [name_m]Osiris[/name_m]. I’m just finding myself loving the nn [name_m]Ozzy[/name_m] more than I love the full name [name_m]Osiris[/name_m] and I’m not sure what to do about that :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I know a little boy named [name_m]Oswald[/name_m] nn [name_m]Ozzie[/name_m] :white_heart:

1 Like

[name_m]Oswald[/name_m]
[name_m]Osmund[/name_m]
[name_m]Osborn[/name_m] / [name_m]Osbourn[/name_m] / [name_m]Osbourne[/name_m]
[name_m]Osrick[/name_m] / Osric
Osden (made up to my knowledge)
[name_u]Austen[/name_u] / [name_u]Austin[/name_u] – could absolutely still be an [name_m]Ozzy[/name_m]

2 Likes

That’s awesome! I’m so sad that [name_m]Oswald[/name_m] just isn’t for me :pensive:

Osrick is interesting! I’ll think on that one :blush:

1 Like

I know an [name_m]Osric[/name_m] (without the K) and it was on the list for my son [name_m]Alaric[/name_m]. IMO it’s a gorgeous name.

2 Likes

The [name_m]Ozzy[/name_m]’s I know are Ozriel, Ozaria,

1 Like

I really like the name [name_m]Alaric[/name_m], so cool you chose it for your son :heart_eyes: I’m not sure which spelling of [name_m]Osrick[/name_m] / [name_m]Osric[/name_m] I prefer, but I’m glad both have been suggested!

1 Like

Wow I really like Ozriel! I have the name [name_m]Cassiel[/name_m] on my list, but I’ll never use it because my last name also starts with a hard C. I have a relative, with the same last name, and a first name starting with K and I really don’t like the flow or sound of her first name + last name, due to starting with the same sound.

So Ozriel may be a good option! When they say the full name, is it more of an [name_m]Ah[/name_m]- than Oh- sound? And is the Z pronounced as a Z or an S sound?

So glad you like it!

Yes, the “O” in Ozriel is often pronounced more like an “[name_m]Ah[/name_m]” sound. I actually know [name_m]Ozzy[/name_m], and Azi :slight_smile: The z sound actually sounds like a ‘z.’

1 Like

People haven’t really mentioned these names! They do really only work if the middle name is with a Z in this case!
[name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_m]Zeppelin[/name_m]
[name_u]Oliver[/name_u] [name_m]Zeppelin[/name_m]
[name_m]Olivier[/name_m] [name_m]Zeppelin[/name_m]
[name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_m]Zeppelin[/name_m]
[name_m]Octavius[/name_m] [name_m]Zeppelin[/name_m]

1 Like

Oswin

1 Like

Thank you! I have [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] on my list, but I prefer names that aren’t common, so I’ll never use it. But I appreciate how great of a name it is!

Octavius [name_m]Zeppelin[/name_m] is very handsome, I’ll have to keep that one in mind :blush:

1 Like