Full name for Rosie?

Does anyone have any full names for [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] besides [name_f]Rosanna[/name_f]? I feel like [name_f]Rosanna[/name_f] might just be too much in [name_u]America[/name_u], it feels very European for some reason to me. I’m not pregnant so this isn’t urgent, just trying to get my list together for the future.

I like [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f], [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f], [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f], and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] for [name_f]Rosie[/name_f]. There are a lot of lovely options.

1 Like

[name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f]
Rosemary/Rosemarie

I like just Rose best!

Other options…

Rosamund
Rosalie
Rosemary
Rosemarie
Rosebeth
Rosewood
Bellerose

1 Like

Primrose
Rosaline
Rosette
Rosetta
Roselle
Rosella

1 Like

[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosamund[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f]
[name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosa[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_u]Penrose[/name_u] and Rosina/Rosine are some I haven’t seen mentioned

1 Like

[name_f]Rosalba[/name_f]
[name_f]Roslyn[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosmerta[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalia[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalina[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosita[/name_f]
Rosewyn
[name_f]Rowena[/name_f]

[name_f]Wildrose[/name_f]
Annarose
[name_f]Melrose[/name_f]
Janerose
Heiderose
Briar-Rose

1 Like

Rosenna
[name_f]Wilderose[/name_f]
[name_f]Ellarose[/name_f]
Junerose
[name_f]Mayrose[/name_f]

first, rosie is so sweet! it can definitely stand on its own outside of the uk, but i can understand the want for a fuller option.

second, rose is the sort of name you can make compound with anything you’d like, and it’ll still be amazing! just like anna, beth and family.
there are all these amazing known rose names already listed by previous commenters, so i’d actually like to call you to think of other short names you like, and then see how you like it with rose.

*looking again, i think rosario might not have been mentioned, so i’m adding it here :slight_smile:

I guess [name_f]Roseanne[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] are more American whether or not they’re old fashioned or vintage depends on the person.

[name_f]Rosaline[/name_f], [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f], [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f], Marirose, [name_f]Emily[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f].
[name_f]Rosalinda[/name_f], [name_f]Rosarita[/name_f], [name_f]Rosita[/name_f], Rosemerta