Full name for Sanna?

I really like it but I find it too short for a first name. I also like the nickname [name_f]Sannie[/name_f] so please suggest a few names! (for my baby cousin <3 ) Not a fun of Susanna and I’ve already thought about Rosanna

[name_f]Sanna[/name_f] is cute! I think it could work as a first, with nn. [name_f]Sannie[/name_f]—it’s no shorter than [name_f]Anna[/name_f], for example. I’ve also known someone named [name_f]Sana[/name_f], and it worked fine on its own.

But if you want a longer name, I think most names containing the -san, -sian or -cien sound would work:

[name_f]Alessandra[/name_f] or [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f]
[name_f]Cassandra[/name_f]
Cassiana
[name_f]Lucienne[/name_f]
[name_f]Jessamine[/name_f]
[name_f]Josianne[/name_f]
[name_f]Roxanne[/name_f] or [name_f]Roxana[/name_f]
[name_f]Sandra[/name_f]
[name_f]Shoshana[/name_f]

[name_f]Susanna[/name_f]
Isanna(h)

Full name for [name_f]Sanna[/name_f]

[name_u]Santana[/name_u]
[name_f]Alysanne[/name_f]
[name_f]Saffron[/name_f]
Seras
[name_f]Stellaluna[/name_f]

Well maybe it’s a bit of a stretch but I like the idea of using [name_f]Sanna[/name_f] as a nickname for [name_f]Savannah[/name_f]

Maybe an S name with [name_f]Anna[/name_f] as the middle name?

What about [name_f]Sanna[/name_f] on its own? I watch a very popular Norwegian show and a character is named [name_f]Sana[/name_f], which I love. Maybe, give it a try. I also really like the suggestion of [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] nn [name_f]Sanna[/name_f] and the one of the S name with [name_f]Anna[/name_f] as a middle.

[name_f]Susanna[/name_f] would be perfect!

hahah ive always loved the name- but skam made me love it even more
maybe you (and a few others who commented on this! thank you all) are right and i should just use it by itself, thank you :slight_smile:

@musicwaves suggestion of [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] nn [name_f]Sanna[/name_f] is my favorite, after [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] it’s definitely the most logical way of getting to [name_f]Sanna[/name_f], I don’t find it to be a stretch at all since all of the letters of [name_f]Sanna[/name_f] are in [name_f]Savannah[/name_f]

Update: [name_f]Kassiani[/name_f] is a name im considering right now (nickname Sani) because of my Greek heritage :slight_smile:

I also like [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] nn [name_f]Sanna[/name_f]. That was the first name that came to mind. I know one [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] and she’s the sweetest little girl!

[name_f]Alessandra[/name_f], [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] or [name_f]Shoshana[/name_f]/[name_f]Shoshanna[/name_f] could also be full names for [name_f]Sanna[/name_f]. [name_f]Sanna[/name_f] could definitely work as a full name on its own though. There was a girl at my high school whose name was [name_f]Sana[/name_f] (sah-nah rather than san-nah, but still very similar) and it was her full name.