Full name for Steve/Stevie?

What (girl) name would you use to get there? I know of [name_f]Stephanie[/name_f]/[name_f]Stephenie[/name_f].

[name_f]Stephanie[/name_f] was my first thought, I know someone who had a little girl called [name_f]Stephanie[/name_f] with nickname [name_u]Stevie[/name_u] (like [name_u]Stevie[/name_u] Nicks.)

What about [name_f]Christina[/name_f]? Possibly? Its got the ‘stee’ sound in it.

Can’t think if any but [name_f]Stephanie[/name_f]

I have a friend called [name_f]Christina[/name_f] who has the nickname “Sti” and sometimes people mistake that for [name_m]Steve[/name_m] so [name_f]Christina[/name_f] isn’t too much of a stretch really.

Hmmm…As far as I know the nn [name_m]Steve[/name_m] is directly derived from [name_m]Steven[/name_m], and [name_f]Stephanie[/name_f] is the only feminization of [name_m]Steven[/name_m] / [name_m]Stephan[/name_m] that I know of. Have you considered an international variant of [name_f]Stephanie[/name_f]? Definitely updates the name, which otherwise sounds a bit dated. There are a few of them. My favorites:

[name_f]Stefka[/name_f]
[name_f]Stevena[/name_f] / [name_f]Stevana[/name_f]
[name_f]Steshka[/name_f]
[name_f]Stefania[/name_f]

Otherwise any name with “stee” sound in it might do the trick if you’re willing to stretch a little – after all, many nicknames aren’t overt or simple shortenings. Others like [name_f]Christina[/name_f]:

[name_f]Celestine[/name_f] / [name_f]Celestina[/name_f] /
[name_f]Augustina[/name_f]
[name_f]Justina[/name_f]
[name_f]Faustina[/name_f]

[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] nn [name_u]Stevie[/name_u] or [name_f]Svetlana[/name_f] ?