Full name for Zuzu?

I have a short list for my second girl, due in [name_u]August[/name_u], but I’m not 100% in love with any of the names, so I find myself continuing to daydream.

The nickname [name_f]Zuzu[/name_f] really appeals to me, but less so the various full names traditionally associated ([name_f]Susanna[/name_f], [name_f]Susannah[/name_f], [name_f]Susan[/name_f], etc). Perhaps because I have two aunts named [name_f]Sue[/name_f], so it feels like the “wrong” generation for a revival.

Any out of the box suggestions for full names that would work for [name_f]Zuzu[/name_f]?

[name_f]Zuleika[/name_f] would be beautiful. Zubaida is also nice.

[name_f]Zuzana[/name_f] feels much more Eastern European and much less dated to me than [name_f]Suzanne[/name_f]?

Azula
[name_f]Azure[/name_f]
[name_f]Azura[/name_f]
[name_f]Zula[/name_f]
Zulia
[name_u]Zuri[/name_u]

No suggestions. I just love [name_f]Susannah[/name_f]!

I love [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] as well. Although [name_f]Susan[/name_f], [name_f]Suzanne[/name_f], and the nickname [name_f]Sue[/name_f] feel dated, [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] is a classic. You rarely heard of a girl named [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] during the heyday of [name_f]Susan[/name_f]/[name_f]Suzanne[/name_f], and [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] is still not common. To my ears [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] sounds a million times fresher than [name_f]Susan[/name_f]/[name_f]Suzanne[/name_f]. A [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] called [name_f]Zuzu[/name_f] does not make me think of a [name_f]Susan[/name_f] called [name_f]Sue[/name_f] at all!

I also love [name_f]Susannah[/name_f]!

But [name_f]Azura[/name_f] and [name_u]Zuri[/name_u] are great suggestions if you can’t see yourself with a [name_f]Susannah[/name_f].

I think [name_f]Zuzu[/name_f] could work for any Z sound in a name. (I mean if it can work for [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] then it should be and to work for Zinnea or [name_f]Azalea[/name_f], right?)

If I think of [name_f]Zuzu[/name_f], I think of my best friend [name_f]Zuzanna[/name_f]. As I understand it, [name_f]Zuzanna[/name_f] is the English version of her name - in Poland, she is called Zuza/Zuzia.

We sometimes call Azula [name_f]Zuzu[/name_f].

Zulalia or Zulily?

I think it could easily work for some Z names like [name_f]Zoe[/name_f] and [name_f]Zara[/name_f], too.

[name_f]Louise[/name_f], Lousa or [name_u]Eloise[/name_u]!