Full names for Ash, Nat, and Ned?

The title says it all!

mine are gonna be kinda basic but here:

[name_u]Ash[/name_u] girl: [name_u]Ashley[/name_u], [name_f]Ashlyn[/name_f]
[name_u]Ash[/name_u] boy: [name_u]Asher[/name_u]
[name_u]Ash[/name_u] both: [name_u]Ashton[/name_u]

[name_u]Nat[/name_u] girl: [name_f]Natalie[/name_f]/a, [name_f]Natasha[/name_f]
[name_u]Nat[/name_u] boy: [name_m]Nathan[/name_m]/iel

[name_m]Ned[/name_m] boy: [name_m]Edward[/name_m], [name_m]Edgar[/name_m], [name_m]Edmund[/name_m], anything [name_m]Ed[/name_m]-, could pull of something like Alined depending on the setting

[name_f]Edit[/name_f]: ha yeah just realized this is in boy names, just ignore the girl options lol

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourite [name_u]Ash[/name_u] long form is [name_u]Asher[/name_u]. [name_m]Dashiell[/name_m] or [name_u]Sasha[/name_u] could potentially work too? I can’t think of any other [name_u]Nat[/name_u] long forms than [name_m]Nathan[/name_m] & [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m], and as PP said, anything that starts with [name_m]Ed[/name_m] can become [name_m]Ned[/name_m] ([name_m]Edwin[/name_m], [name_m]Edgar[/name_m], etc) or maybe even [name_m]Frederick[/name_m]?

1 Like

[name_u]Asher[/name_u], [name_m]Ashwin[/name_m], [name_m]Dashiell[/name_m].
[name_m]Nathan[/name_m], [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m], [name_m]Nate[/name_m].
[name_m]Edward[/name_m], [name_m]Edwin[/name_m], [name_m]Edmund[/name_m].

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] name is [name_u]Ash[/name_u]! :slightly_smiling_face:

I will of course second [name_u]Ashley[/name_u], [name_u]Asher[/name_u], and [name_u]Ashton[/name_u]. [name_m]Will[/name_m] also throw in [name_u]Ashby[/name_u], [name_m]Ashford[/name_m], [name_m]Ashwin[/name_m], [name_m]Cashton[/name_m], [name_m]Dashiell[/name_m], [name_m]Nash[/name_m], and [name_u]Sasha[/name_u]!

For [name_u]Nat[/name_u], I like [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m]. Also will suggest: [name_m]Anatol[/name_m](e), Benatto, [name_m]Donatello[/name_m], [name_m]Ignatio[/name_m]/[name_m]Ignatius[/name_m], [name_m]Jonathan[/name_m], [name_m]Leonato[/name_m], [name_u]Natale[/name_u], and [name_m]Renato[/name_m]. Some of the sounds are different, but the letters are there!

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite for [name_m]Ned[/name_m] is [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] or [name_m]Edward[/name_m]. Also like [name_m]Frederick[/name_m]! Also will suggest [name_m]Benedict[/name_m], [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u], [name_m]Eddison[/name_m], [name_m]Eddard[/name_m], [name_u]Eden[/name_u], [name_m]Edric[/name_m], and [name_u]Edris[/name_u]!

1 Like

[name_u]Asher[/name_u] or [name_u]Ashton[/name_u] for β€˜[name_u]Ash[/name_u]’. I also like the suggestion of [name_m]Dashiell[/name_m] for something mor unique. If you want to be really bold, though, I recommend [name_u]Ashley[/name_u]. (Yes, [name_u]Ashley[/name_u] for a boy. It works in Gone with the Wind, after all.)

[name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] for β€˜[name_u]Nat[/name_u]’ seems most intuitive, but I like the suggestions of [name_m]Anatole[/name_m] and [name_m]Jonathan[/name_m], too. And for β€˜[name_m]Ned[/name_m]’, [name_m]Edward[/name_m], [name_m]Edmund[/name_m], or [name_m]Edwin[/name_m] would work well, as would [name_m]Benedict[/name_m] for something less expected.

1 Like

[name_u]Ashley[/name_u], [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] & [name_m]Edmund[/name_m]!

1 Like

just to go off of @elanorelle’s comment, another male [name_u]Ashley[/name_u] is [name_u]Ashley[/name_u] [name_m]Williams[/name_m] β€œ[name_u]Ash[/name_u]” from the Evil Dead franchise!

2 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] instant reaction was [name_u]Asher[/name_u], [name_m]Nathan[/name_m], and [name_m]Edward[/name_m] - all quite different styles to each other, but they are my first assumption on hearing those nicknames.

1 Like

[name_u]Asher[/name_u], [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] and [name_m]Edward[/name_m]?

1 Like

These are probably repeats, sorry

[name_u]Ash[/name_u] - [name_m]Ashwin[/name_m], [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] , [name_u]Sasha[/name_u], [name_u]Ashby[/name_u]

[name_u]Nat[/name_u] - [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m], [name_m]Nestor[/name_m]

[name_m]Ned[/name_m] - [name_m]Desmond[/name_m], [name_m]Endymion[/name_m],

[name_u]Ash[/name_u]: [name_f]Ashlyn[/name_f], [name_u]Ashley[/name_u], [name_f]Asha[/name_f]

[name_u]Nat[/name_u]: [name_f]Natalie[/name_f], [name_f]Natalia[/name_f], [name_m]Nathan[/name_m]

[name_m]Ned[/name_m]: [name_m]Edward[/name_m], [name_m]Edmund[/name_m]

1 Like