Full names for Cap?

I just love the name, and although it could just be a standalone, that’s not really my style. So I was wondering what names y’all could think of that could have the nickname Cap? More traditional names would be great, but I’m open to hearing anything. Thank youuuuu <3

The only ones that come to mind are Caper and [name_m]Caspian[/name_m].

Maybe these:
[name_m]Casper[/name_m]
[name_m]Caspian[/name_m]
[name_u]Catesby[/name_u]
[name_u]Charles[/name_u]

1 Like

[name_m]Captain[/name_m]
[name_f]Capri[/name_f] (though I think it’s more of a girls name)
[name_u]Cypress[/name_u] with an “a” middle name

I also really like [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] and [name_m]Casper[/name_m] :slight_smile:

I think [name_m]Captain[/name_m] is a cool name but that might not appeal :person_shrugging: :grin:

[name_u]Campbell[/name_u]
[name_u]Cooper[/name_u] (maybe?)
[name_m]Caleb[/name_m]

Maybe even a Ca- P- name, like [name_u]Callum[/name_u] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] or [name_m]Calvin[/name_m] [name_m]Peter[/name_m]?

2 Likes

I like @Greyblue’s suggestion of a Ca- name with a P- middle

Other ideas:
Chapman
Calypso
Cyprian
Chapel
Christopher
Carpenter
Chaplin
Campion

1 Like

[name_m]Steve[/name_m] or [name_m]Roger[/name_m]? “Captain America” tie-in, anyone?

1 Like

[name_m]Cyprian[/name_m]
[name_m]Christophe[/name_m]

[name_m]Captain[/name_m] (Crunch?!?!)

lots of good suggestions here. i’ll add caplan / kaplan !

[name_m]Captain[/name_m] came to mind first. Glooscap? A figure in Eastern Algonquin mythology, apparently.

More stretchy ones:

Caiaphas
Calpurnius
[name_u]Campbell[/name_u]
Carpus
[name_m]Caspar[/name_m]
[name_m]Casper[/name_m]
[name_m]Caspian[/name_m]
Polycarp
Tezcatlipoca

Charles is my vote for sure!

1 Like

I didn’t read through everything, but I saw that a Ca- P- name was mentioned, but it would also work to do a C- Ap- name! For example, [name_u]Cooper[/name_u] Apollo:)

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] fave is [name_u]Campion[/name_u]! [name_m]Casper[/name_m] is also great, and I like [name_u]Campbell[/name_u] for it but I feel that’s a bit stretchy. The suggestion of a Ca- name with a P middle (or second first?) is also brilliant

1 Like

Thanks everyone for your suggestions. I really liked them, and I like Charles the best