Full term next week! Please help me narrow down my list!

We’re still searching for the right name for [name]Jillian[/name]'s little brother…
Right now I have

[name]Theodore[/name] [name]Abram[/name] (nn [name]Theo[/name]): Is this too old/formal sounding with big sis [name]Jillian[/name]?
[name]Oliver[/name] [name]Bram[/name] or [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Abram[/name]: i [name]LOVE[/name] the nn [name]Ollie[/name] for a little boy, I think that is what has me hanging on to this one. But… little boys turn into men way too fast!
[name]Zachary[/name] [name]Abram[/name]: This is a much different style than most names i like, but i feel maybe it may go the best with big sister [name]Jillian[/name]. Zachary seems to be on his way out, but does it still retain some charm and class?

Which name do you like best?
Which do you think goes best with big sister [name]Jillian[/name]?

Our last name sounds just like Goldberg. Middle name must be a form of [name]Abraham[/name] to honor DH grandfather.
Any other suggestions?

Here are some other boys’ names I really like: [name]Henry[/name], [name]Jack[/name] (but not with [name]Jillian[/name] obviously!), [name]Elliot[/name], [name]Simon[/name]

Thanks so much for your help, I hope I am able to decide soon!

I like [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Bram[/name] best. I think it will age well, especially with it becoming more popular. I’ve never been a fan of [name]Theodore[/name] or [name]Zachary[/name], but they are still good names.

I think I like [name]Zachary[/name] best. [name]Zachary[/name] [name]Abram[/name] or [name]Zachary[/name] [name]Bram[/name] sound strong.

I’ve never liked [name]Theodore[/name] but there’s nothing really wrong with it.

[name]Oliver[/name], I don’t know what about it is, but always sounds a bit weak to me. I try to picture a plucky kid holding their own in highschool and looking out for the weaker/smaller kids and I can see a [name]Zach[/name] or a [name]Theo[/name] or even a [name]Ted[/name], but I see [name]Oliver[/name] getting jammed in a locker. Of course, its also possible I’m a crazy person.

I really like [name]Henry[/name] the best of your other ideas. [name]Henry[/name] [name]Abram[/name]/[name]Abraham[/name] is a great name.

Other ideas: [name]Zacharias[/name], [name]Zane[/name]. Cutting the -y off of [name]Zachary[/name] would allow for -ee sound middle names. Like [name]Avi[/name]. I like [name]Avi[/name] as far as variants of [name]Avraham[/name]/[name]Abraham[/name] go. [name]Zane[/name] [name]Avi[/name]? [name]Simon[/name] [name]Avi[/name] isn’t bad either, though confession is I’m not usually a big fan of [name]Simon[/name].

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Henry[/name], but we have a close friend that just used it. If we could get past the idea of using the same name as a friend, we would have to use [name]Henry[/name] [name]Bram[/name], as our last name begins with G and I’m not sure about HAG for initials.

[name]Oliver[/name] is my current fav new boy name. [name]Jillian[/name] and [name]Ollie[/name] sound so cute together.

[name]Jillian[/name] and [name]Oliver[/name] for me. I would use [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Bram[/name] is great! [name]Ollie[/name] is so cute for a little boy, but [name]Oliver[/name] is grown up.

I love [name]Theodore[/name] the best though I would say [name]Oliver[/name] or [name]Zachary[/name] go better with [name]Jillian[/name].

[name]Oliver[/name] [name]Bram[/name]. [name]Jillian[/name] and [name]Ollie[/name] are great together, and he can use [name]Oliver[/name] when he grows up.

[name]Oliver[/name] goes very well with [name]Jillian[/name] and I like it much better than [name]Zachary[/name]. [name]Theodore[/name] is also a great name and I really like the nn [name]Theo[/name], but if you are trying to go for something that matches your daughter, I would definitely say [name]Oliver[/name]. (I am, however, biased- I have an [name]Oliver[/name] myself.)