Fun, Clever Pregnancy Announcements?

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] all! [name_f]My[/name_f] hubs and I just found that we are expecting!! We’re still very early in the pregnancy (just shy of 5 weeks) but my family has a lot of fun with these announcements so I’m trying to come up with some clever and unique ways to surprise my parents and sisters with the news!

Does anyone have any fun and unique ideas? [name_u]Or[/name_u] just tell me how you announced your pregnancy to your family members!

Thanks!

There are a whole bunch of them on pinterest! I have an entire board if you wanna follow me mollykate224. I also thought there was a really good idea where you guys make a slideshow of you and your husband and at the end you have a photo of “And then there were 3” of a sign hanging on a tree where you guys are in the background if you know anyone who could take that photo.

1 Like

Congratulations! When my aunt was pregnant, she made a photo book filled with pictures of our extended family and showed it to people. At the end of the book, there was a picture of her ultra sound and the baby’s due date under it. Maybe you could do that? It’s just an idea.

2 Likes

Have your husband pretend to take a “picture” of you and your parents! On the count of three, he’ll say “Alright, everybody say --------- is pregnant” and, instead of taking a picture, he’ll record their reactions!

5 Likes

Also: There are tons of pregnancy reveal video compilations on YouTube. Maybe that could give you some ideas?

1 Like

@RileyAddison13 - Oh, I have spent hours watching those at this point! Haha, they did give me some great ideas though!! :blush: