Futuristic name that contrast with the name "Norman Person"

[name_m]Norman[/name_m] is a very traditional but ignored name, bleak without the softness or refinement of other traditional names and intentionally so.
His initials are N.O Person so his contrast should be modern or artfully futuristic and non systematic.

Moreover the protagonists are Norman’s sisters:

[name_f]Gracie[/name_f] Person (middle)
[name_f]Sue[/name_f] [name_f]Doe[/name_f] Person (youngest)
They call him [name_f]Norma[/name_f] because they shout at him.

It’s a post apoc cyberpunk world so I would love more names for a world where traditional values are lost and things of nature are myth. Where diamonds and pearls are meaningless and flowers cease to exist.

I think mythology names like [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u], [name_f]Andromeda[/name_f], and clear things like [name_u]Sky[/name_u] and [name_u]Ocean[/name_u] will exist but names like [name_m]Leif[/name_m] and [name_u]Tanner[/name_u], [name_m]Fisher[/name_m], [name_u]Cooper[/name_u] old job names will be lost
Also names involving metal, space, apoc or “grand” names will be prevalent from the lack of social conformity, [name_u]Hunter[/name_u], [name_m]Smoke[/name_m], [name_m]Gunner[/name_m], [name_u]Aster[/name_u], [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f], [name_u]Echo[/name_u], [name_f]Clarisse[/name_f], [name_m]Alexander[/name_m], [name_u]Luca[/name_u], [name_m]Oliver[/name_m], [name_m]Silas[/name_m]
I’m more interested in future made up names like [name_u]Philly[/name_u] or Amyton or Vox
[name_m]Ty[/name_m]

I first thought of [name_m]Hugh[/name_m] [name_u]Man[/name_u] from Futurama, haha, don’t use that one.

I like the name Prism for your story.
Steely
[name_u]Mercury[/name_u]
[name_u]Copper[/name_u]
Lithium
[name_u]Shade[/name_u]
[name_m]Arc[/name_m]
Torrent
[name_u]Pistol[/name_u]
[name_u]Shiv[/name_u]
[name_u]Wildfire[/name_u]
[name_m]Vice[/name_m]
Vex
[name_u]Galaxy[/name_u]
[name_m]Solomon[/name_m]
Harbinger
Taser
[name_m]Xenon[/name_m]
[name_u]Cobalt[/name_u]
[name_u]Stellar[/name_u]
Endira
[name_u]Zeal[/name_u]
Platinum
Sodalite
Serpentine
Hubris
[name_u]Revel[/name_u]
Priceless
Laser
Capture
Vixen
Hex

1 Like

Thank you I love the name sodalite

[name_u]Asher[/name_u]
[name_f]Astra[/name_f]
[name_u]Eclipse[/name_u]
[name_f]Lumina[/name_f]
[name_u]Solstice[/name_u]
Sylph
[name_f]Tesla[/name_f]
Vex
Vixen
[name_f]Zara[/name_f]
[name_u]Zephyr[/name_u]

1 Like

[name_u]Halcyon[/name_u] and [name_f]Galena[/name_f] ?

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_u]Halcyon[/name_u] and [name_u]David[/name_u] [name_u]Sylvian[/name_u] profile pic <3

omg another japan fan!! tysm <333

1 Like