Gabriella or Mila

Narrowed it down to two names, which one is best and why?

[name_f]Gabriella[/name_f]

[name_m]Or[/name_m]

[name_f]Mila[/name_f]

1 Like

They are both wonderful! I like [name_f]Mila[/name_f] for its simplicity and approachability. [name_f]Gabriella[/name_f] has potential for nicknames, though, which increases its flexibility. All in all, I would most likely vote for [name_f]Mila[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Mila[/name_f] :two_hearts:

I’d choose [name_f]Gabriella[/name_f]. It feels like a stronger name to me; [name_f]Mila[/name_f] is pretty but lightweight.

[name_f]Mila[/name_f]! [name_m]Bright[/name_m], sweet and charming with both sass and gentleness

I like [name_f]Gabriella[/name_f]. It has a more melodic sound to me, and more nickname options. [name_f]Mila[/name_f] to me feels very 2020s trendy and I worry will sound dated in the future.

I’d pick [name_f]Gabriella[/name_f]. To me it seems more timeless and there are a variety of nickname options.

[name_f]Mila[/name_f] was not popular in the [name_m]West[/name_m] at all until [name_f]Mila[/name_f] Kunis came along, which puts it more at risk of becoming dated/passé.

[name_f]Mila[/name_f]! She feels classic and international, and I love the sweet nickname [name_f]Millie[/name_f]. [name_f]Gabriella[/name_f] is fine, but it feels a bit tired to me, because I know a lot of Gabbies and Gabes.

[name_f]My[/name_f] vote goes to [name_f]Gabriella[/name_f]!
It’s so beautiful, melodic, regal, gentle and sophisticated.
A wonderful international and underused choice!

[name_f]Mila[/name_f] is really sweet and has a lovely meaning! It’s a great name too.

[name_f]Gabriella[/name_f] is my favourite!

She’s elegant, romantic, princessy and I like the nickname [name_f]Ella[/name_f].

I like [name_f]Mila[/name_f]!

[name_f]Gabriella[/name_f] has many nickname options and a regal feel, but I’d go for [name_f]Mila[/name_f]!

Oh I love both! This is hard! I’d pick [name_f]Mila[/name_f] with great difficulty in deciding between them :blush:

I like [name_f]Gabriella[/name_f]!

Classically beautifully, multiple nickname options, and well known but not over done!

Votes look 50/50 this is so hard! :frowning: please continue to vote and comment xo

I don’t usually like mealy sounds in names but I really like [name_f]Mila[/name_f]. It’s cool and international, makes me think of jet setting models. [name_f]Gabriella[/name_f] is also nice, a bit more substantial and possibly the less popular of the two in [name_f]English[/name_f] speaking countries. Not much help, sorry!