gem, tree and animal name?? help

hello berries,

I found out today I am having a baby girl and need some help please! I already have a son with the name [name]Braylon[/name] and like different names. For a girl I tend to be leaning towards unusual but classic names. There are several factors I need help working out. Our last name is [name]Fox[/name] and I wanted to use the name [name]Ruby[/name] after my very special grandmother but I don’t want it to seem like a red fox.

My faves:

[name]Long[/name] list ahead, please comment on meanings because I am big on that and if it just doesn’t mingle with my last name or not.

First name possibilities:

Wila or [name]Willa[/name]
I love [name]Willow[/name] but then that would be a tree and animal name. i don’t know if that matters or not.

[name]Charlize[/name] for a middle name?
[name]Vada[/name]
[name]Greta[/name]
Irelyn
[name]Delilah[/name]
[name]Raina[/name]
[name]Noelle[/name]
[name]Annabella[/name]
[name]Adeline[/name]
[name]Annelise[/name]
[name]Josie[/name] - [name]Love[/name]
[name]Adelyn[/name]
[name]Elodie[/name]
[name]Ember[/name]
[name]Ellisyn[/name]
[name]Ada[/name]
[name]Reese[/name]
[name]Fionna[/name]
[name]Reagan[/name]
[name]Tulip[/name]
[name]Shelby[/name]
[name]Aida[/name]
[name]Eva[/name]

What do you think with my [name]Keen[/name] last name?

Thanks soooo much!

My faves from your fn list are:
[name]Willa[/name]
[name]Willow[/name]
[name]Noelle[/name]
[name]Annelise[/name]
[name]Josie[/name]
[name]Elodie[/name]
[name]Ada[/name]
[name]Shelby[/name]
[name]Eva[/name]

I think [name]Willow[/name] [name]Fox[/name] is just fine- same with [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Fox[/name]. I don’t think the tree/color-animal thing will be an issue. However, if it will end up bothering you I wouldn’t use it.
I also think [name]Charlize[/name] works well as a mn for all of these fn’s (except maybe [name]Annelise[/name]).

I think [name]Charlize[/name] is okay as a middle name, but most people associate that with [name]Charlize[/name] [name]Theron[/name]. I think [name]Ruby[/name], if you don’t want [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Fox[/name], would make a gorgeous middle name. From you list, I like these best:

[name]Vada[/name]
[name]Adeline[/name]
[name]Ada[/name]
[name]Aida[/name]

I think these are my favorites. Which do you like best?

Wila [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Fox[/name]
[name]Ruby[/name] [name]Charlize[/name] [name]Fox[/name]
[name]Fionna[/name] [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Fox[/name] (I forgot about [name]Fionna[/name])
[name]Vada[/name] [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Fox[/name]

[name]Josie[/name] [name]Adeline[/name] [name]Fox[/name]
[name]Vada[/name] [name]Annelise[/name] [name]Fox[/name]

Also I want something to go well as a sibset to my son [name]Braylon[/name]. More comments please???

Wila [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Fox[/name] - very pretty, goes okay with [name]Braylen[/name]
[name]Ruby[/name] [name]Charlize[/name] [name]Fox[/name] - there’s too much R in there when said with [name]Braylen[/name]
[name]Fionna[/name] [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Fox[/name] - kind of a tongue-twister there with [name]Fionna[/name] [name]Fox[/name]. Otherwise okay.
[name]Vada[/name] [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Fox[/name]/[name]Vada[/name] [name]Annelise[/name] [name]Fox[/name] - I love [name]Vada[/name], but not with [name]Braylen[/name]. they’re too matchy-matchy.

[name]Josie[/name] [name]Adeline[/name] [name]Fox[/name] - goes best, in my opinion, with [name]Braylen[/name].

So, my top 3 in order are:

[name]Josie[/name] [name]Adeline[/name] [name]Fox[/name]
Wila [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Fox[/name]
[name]Fionna[/name] [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Fox[/name]