Gender of Berries

I’d just like to see something. I already know that this site is predominantly female, but I’d just like to see just how many there are, and how many other genders use the sight, since I’m not female and feel very alone most of the time lol

What’s your gender?
  • Cis Female
  • Cis Male
  • Other (and then see poll below)

0 voters

Nonbinary Stuff (check all that apply)
  • Masc
  • Fem
  • Trans MTF
  • Trans FTM
  • Nonbinary
  • Agender
  • Genderfluid
  • Xenogender
  • Demigirl
  • Demiboy
  • Bigender
  • Genderqueer
  • Omnigender
  • Other

0 voters

Feel free to share thoughts in the comments :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Your second poll doesn’t work seemingly

It looks in working order to me. Maybe try refreshing the page? That always help me when a poll is acting wonky

OMG thank you for such an inclusive list of nb options :heart:

1 Like

[name_m]Just[/name_m] saw this poll and thought maybe one or two others might be the same - but I guess I’m the only one…

I am curious on the results of the second poll but it looks like I’m unable to see the results.

2 Likes

Sorry, I put all my polls on show results after voting without even thinking lol :sweat_smile:
(In my mind it keeps it fair for voting for favorite names and not being able to see what everyone else put so that it’s your own opinion and you’re not going along with the majority, but I forget that it’s more harmful than helpful in situations like this)

3 Likes

Thank you! :smile:

1 Like

You’re definitely not the only (cis) guy here :sweat_smile:
Off the top of my head: @NoMoreTopTen , @tp_b , @GenEric
There used to be a Guys Thread but it was deleted together with the whole OT-category

2 Likes

Thank you for reminding me of them! One of these Berries had slipped my mind (I won’t mention who it is for privacy) because I haven’t been as active here as I once was (due to life getting in the way), but I hope to be more active as things wind down soon on my end!

I was looking for that thread a couple times in the past but I couldn’t find it! I was also thinking about the Compliment Thread among others :thinking:

The whole “Everything but Names” category was deleted a few months ago because we couldn’t figure out how off-topic was too off-topic.

1 Like

Oh, I see. Thank you for your explanation!

Came here from the mention, and voted, just so that you’re not alone @w8src. But, I pretty much only visit now from a mention or with my own real baby naming questions.

I do feel a bit of a sadness though that the Everything but Names category was deleted. I’m guessing the massive, “meme” chat thread is also gone then? Are those kind of chats happening in the private category for top users?

2 Likes

I just checked, and ‘Nameberry Memes’ is still around. I can rest easy.

1 Like