Gender party reveal dreams

Have you ever had a dream that you were finding out the gender of your baby and did it come true? I’m just curious because a Youtuber said she knew that the baby she’s pregnant with now was going to be a boy because she had a dream that she had a gender reveal and it was a boy and the same thing happened with her first child which is a girl (she had a dream that it was going to be a girl).

I didn’t have a dream about a gender reveal party specifically but during each pregnancy around that 14 week mark and onwards, over and over i would imagine the fantasy of finding out at the birth that the baby was…a boy! and then picture the same fantasy as they say: it’s a girl!

And one would seem like yeah i can imagine that and feel a: i knew it feeling, and the other is of course equally possible…i didn’t know what we were having…but it would always feel like a massive surprise in the the fantasy. Like who are YOU?!..so call it a gut instinct? but it has been right 4/4 times.

Furthermore i have had names that “feel” like this baby’s name in my mind and it makes it really hard to have for example a boy name ready just incase since the baby feels like a girl called [name_u]Maria[/name_u].

1 Like

That’s so interesting especially since it’s been right 4/4 for times! It’s also interesting that a lot of mothers can “feel” what their baby’s name should be.

Several years ago I had a dream that I had a daughter and a few years after that I had a dream that I had two sons and a few years ago I had a dream that I was having a gender reveal party and it was going to be a girl. I wonder if these dreams mean anything lol.

1 Like

I used to dream about either being pregnant with a baby girl or having a daughter. Like, for years I had dreams of it.

I got pregnant with a boy. Interestingly enough, I felt from very early on that I was having a boy. Didn’t dream about it but felt it. We got our NIPT results back around 12 weeks and that confirmed he was a boy.

So going by dreams, I was wrong. Going by feeling, I was right lol.

2 Likes

Haha lol, I guess dreams don’t always predict the future.

I’ve never even had a dream about the gender of my children, let alone a gender reveal party. I’d never have a gender reveal party though, so that’s probably part of the reason :sweat_smile:

As for “knowing” the gender of my unborn children: the only one where I had a strong feeling was with my daughter. I felt like I knew she was a girl from the moment I found out I was pregnant.

2 Likes

Haha, I have random dreams. :laughing: