Genevieve and Saige as sisters?

These are my 2 favorite names right now but I don’t know if they go together okay as a sibset. Spelling of [name_u]Saige[/name_u] needs to stay that way.

Do they go okay together or are they not a good sibset? Thoughts?

1 Like

They’re not terrible, but they certainly give off different vibes. I really like [name_u]Saige[/name_u] with that spelling for a girl.
What about something like [name_u]Saige[/name_u] and [name_f]Greer[/name_f], [name_u]Saige[/name_u] and [name_f]Meadow[/name_f], [name_u]Saige[/name_u] and [name_f]Clover[/name_f], [name_u]Sage[/name_u] and [name_u]River[/name_u], etc.?

I think they’re lovely names on their own (I’m basing my judgment by thinking of the [name_u]Sage[/name_u] spelling as I don’t like [name_u]Saige[/name_u]).

However I don’t think they really work as a sibset for me, I don’t think names should be super matchy but also not completely different in style like these two seem to be.

They give off different vibes to me. Stylistically, they’re not the same but that doesn’t mean they’re unusable together.

1 Like

I agree. Totally different styles & vibes, but there’s not reason you couldn’t use them together.

3 Likes

They give off completely different vibes to me imo. I agree that they are nice on their own though

They feel quite different but so long as you like them, that’s the most important thing

Personally, I don’t like them together, but your choice.

Tbh, I think they are pretty mismatched. Sorry.:confused:

I have to be honest, I love both names but much prefer the spelling [name_u]Sage[/name_u] (I know you didn’t ask). I just don’t think they go together very well, they seem quite mismatched to me.

Genevieve is my fav of the two and they do seem mismatched. One is classy and vintage, the other is modern and spunky. Not a huge deal, though, if you love them.

I think they go nicely together. Both are lovely names!

They definitely aren’t the same style but I don’t think sisters need to have names of the same style. Me and my sister don’t have names of the same style and they still are pretty together.

I don’t think they work together. One is ultra feminine, delicate and the other is trendy quite abrupt sounding compared to the softness of [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]

I do think that [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] & [name_u]Saige[/name_u] are opposites and slightly mismatched but if you love them go for it!

On a side note prefer [name_u]Sage[/name_u] spelling wise

I think [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] and [name_u]Saige[/name_u] are fine together. Your girls are likely going to have very different personalities. Maybe you are being lead to the particular name for a reason (to suit the new baby’s personality). I would listen to your heart.

Nope… too different

I know sisters named [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], [name_u]Wren[/name_u] and [name_u]Willow[/name_u]. They have no problems, so I think [name_u]Saige[/name_u] and [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] would be fine.