Genevieve or Georgina

Which name out of these two sounds the most fun and pretty? [name_u]Love[/name_u] to hear your thoughts :slight_smile:

I’ve always had a soft spot for the name [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]!

I like [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] better, and Geaorgiana better than [name_f]Georgina[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Georgina[/name_f], so that would be my vote.

[name_f]Georgina[/name_f] for me

I adore [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]! I prefer [name_f]Georgiana[/name_f] to [name_f]Georgina[/name_f].

I love both! To me, [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] is an elegant/sophisticated girl and [name_f]Georgina[/name_f] is a spunky/fun type of girl.

[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], one of my favs.

I love, love, love [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]. I have ever since I read [name_f]Madeline[/name_f] as a kid. [name_f]Georgina[/name_f] doesn’t really do it for me.

I like both but I prefer [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f].

I like both but I like [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] a little more than [name_f]Georgina[/name_f].
But either way you can’t go wrong.

I like both buuuuut I prefer [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] :slight_smile: I’m little biased though because my cousin’s name is [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]. lol

I love [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]!

I absolutely love [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], the nickname [name_f]Vivi[/name_f] is adorable and the full name is so beautiful. [name_f]Georgina[/name_f] is very cute though, but I still love [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f].

I much prefer [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]

I like [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] a lot more.

[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]. [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] is cute, but I’m not a huge fan of [name_f]Georgina[/name_f].

[name_f]Georgina[/name_f] definately has the fun vibe you are looking for.

I’m in this boat.

I like [name_f]Georgina[/name_f] better, but that’s because I’ve known a [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] and it puts me slightly off to the name. Both are beautiful choices.