Georgia or Maisy?

We thought we had decided on the name [name]Georgia[/name] for our baby girl due in [name]November[/name]. But now we also like [name]Maisy[/name]. Which do you like best…[name]Georgia[/name] or [name]Maisy[/name]?

[name]Maisy[/name] is one of my favorite names. [name]Do[/name] you have a middle name picked out?

Not sure on the MN. Maybe [name]Kate[/name], [name]Anne[/name], [name]Katherine[/name]? Trying to concentrate on FN first…lol. My sister’s name is [name]Kate[/name], so we are considering it for MN for either [name]Georgia[/name] or [name]Maisy[/name]. Our last name is White. Daughter is [name]Bentley[/name] [name]Makenna[/name]. Any suggestions appreciated!

[name]Maisy[/name] is way too nicknamey. I can’t really imagine a president named [name]Maisy[/name]. [name]Margaret[/name] nn [name]Maisy[/name] is lovely, though. I vote [name]Georgia[/name] over [name]Maisy[/name], but [name]Margaret[/name] nn [name]Maisy[/name] over [name]Georgia[/name].

[name]Maisy[/name] for sure! But I’m biased because I picked that name. I hope it doesn’t get too popular and in 5 years is like [name]Ava[/name] or [name]Emma[/name].
What we did was name our daughter [name]Margaret[/name], after an aunt who never had children of her own. I liked traditional names too, there are too many “creative” spellings and such for my liking. We nicknamed her [name]Maisie[/name], which is a popular nickname in [name]England[/name], where her daddy is from. This way, she can choose whatever nickname she likes when she’s too cool for us and thinks we’re nerds who chose the wrong name. She’s already confused probably because my parents keep calling her [name]Mae[/name]. Poor baby!