german twins! Could you help my friend?

[name]Hi[/name] berries!!

My german friend, who I met while I was working in [name]Berlin[/name], is expecting twins! [name]One[/name] boy and one girls, so she is really excited! She lives in Germany, but wants to chose a name that can be pronunce in English, as some of the relatives of his husband are English

They like the names [name]Florian[/name] [name]Mateo[/name] [name]Silas[/name] H______ for a boy and [name]Eva[/name] [name]Maria[/name] [name]Luise[/name] H______ for a girl.

The name of my friend is [name]Viktoria[/name], and her husband is [name]Leon[/name], so they would like to avoid names starting with V or L (like first names)

[name]DO[/name] you like the names?
[name]Do[/name] you think that it`s a good sibset?
What would you change?

Thanks!
[name]MIchelle[/name] and [name]Viktoria[/name].

I think these work great. I have only met only [name]Florian[/name] here in the US, but have always thought his name was neat. I like the rhythm of these three boys’ names. I personally don’t care for the sound of two -a names in a row (or any similarly ending names in a row), so I would be more likely to go with something like [name]Eva[/name] [name]Marian/name [name]Luise[/name] or [name]Eva[/name] [name]Mary[/name] [name]Luise[/name]. But if it doesn’t bother them, cool.

I think the combos work, though [name]Florian[/name] is kind of dated in Germany, was pretty popular in the 80s. It’s kind of weird that the husband’s name is [name]Leon[/name] since that is a name that is extremely popular now but wasn’t before 2000. So by hearing the dad’s and the son’s name probably everyone would guess [name]Leon[/name] is the son and [name]Florian[/name] the father.

But anyways, the names will work and [name]Eva[/name] has a slightly dated touch as well, so that fits.