Get your user card evaluated

This is from get your signature evaluated, a thread by @winterdragon04 that died after signatures were removed. I’ve seen rate the user card but I thought these questions were cool so I figured I’d start this back up but with user cards.
Answer all of the following questions to the best of your ability for the previous posters’ signature, beginning with mine.

1. In general, do you like the previous poster’s taste in girl’s or boy’s names better?
  2. What are your three favorites of their girls and boys, firsts, and/or first middles [and second middles]?
  3. Use the answers to question 2 to make combos.
  4. What’s your favorite of their girls and boys names? Least favorite? What do or don’t you like about them?
  5. What could they do to make your least favorites better?
  6. Suggestions (singles, middles, double-middles, based on what the rest of their sig is), without any of the names they’ve already used?
1 Like

1: I like both but I’ll say boys names!
2: [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m], [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u] [name_m]Knight[/name_m] & [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Finnegan[/name_m]
[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f], [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_f]Arwen[/name_f] & [name_u]Artemis[/name_u] [name_f]Morgana[/name_f]
3: [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u] [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m], [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Knight[/name_m] & [name_u]Artemis[/name_u] [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f]
4: Favourites would be [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] & [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_f]Arwen[/name_f]. I love all of those names on their own but absolutely love them much more in the combos. They sound lovely. Least favourites would probably be [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m] & [name_f]Persephone[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f]. Nothing against the names, they are just not personal favourites of mine.
5: I wouldn’t suggest anything! You like whatever you like and one’s opinion should never change that!
6: [name_m]Octavian[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u], [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Augustus[/name_m], [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] [name_m]Saint[/name_m], Lunis [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u], [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_u]Orion[/name_u], [name_f]Sera[/name_f] [name_f]Eowyn[/name_f], [name_u]Raven[/name_u] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f], [name_f]Chiara[/name_f] [name_f]Edith[/name_f] & [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f]

1 Like
  1. I like the girls more than the boys!
  2. Vivian [name_u]Asher[/name_u] [name_u]Night[/name_u], [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] [name_u]Jameson[/name_u] [name_u]Winter[/name_u], [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_u]Arrow[/name_u] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_m]Jase[/name_m], [name_u]Dorian[/name_u] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] [name_m]Wolfe[/name_m], and [name_m]Roman[/name_m] [name_m]Castiel[/name_m] [name_u]Lane[/name_u]
  3. Vivian [name_u]Asher[/name_u] [name_u]Night[/name_u], and [name_m]Roman[/name_m] [name_m]Castiel[/name_m] [name_u]Lane[/name_u] are my two favorites and my least favorite would be [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
  4. Switch [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] and [name_u]Vivian[/name_u]
  5. Genevieve [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_u]Night[/name_u] and [name_m]Castiel[/name_m] [name_u]Asher[/name_u] [name_u]Night[/name_u]
  6. Luca, [name_u]Raven[/name_u], Crowley, [name_m]Caspian[/name_m], [name_u]Finch[/name_u], [name_u]Finley[/name_u]
1 Like
  1. Girls
  2. Ada [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f], [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Margot[/name_f], [name_f]Helena[/name_f] [name_f]Lucille[/name_f]
    no boy names yet
  3. Lovely Combo’s already!
  4. Favorite: [name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f], Down to earth, romantic, sweet but could be really bad*ss
    least favorite : [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]. A beautiful Combo, but your other names seem cooler.
  5. Make two new Combo’s, lets say [name_f]Millicent[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] and [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_u]Adair[/name_u].
  6. Liselotte, [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f], [name_f]Margaretha[/name_f]
1 Like

@miss_montreal

1. It’s very close, but I like the boys better.
  2. I love [name_f]Elodie[/name_f], [name_m]Gideon[/name_m], and [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] (followed closely by [name_m]Lucas[/name_m], [name_u]Levi[/name_u], and [name_u]Ezra[/name_u]).
  3. Gabriel [name_m]Lucas[/name_m], [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] [name_m]Gideon[/name_m]
  4. My favorite name is [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u]. [name_f]My[/name_f] least favorite is [name_f]Sara[/name_f] [name_f]Lea[/name_f] [name_f]Phillipa[/name_f], mostly because I’m neutral on [name_f]Sara[/name_f], like [name_f]Leah[/name_f] better, and don’t like [name_f]Phillipa[/name_f]. Together, I don’t love it.
  5. Don’t change a thing for my sake! If you love them, keep them!
  6. Elijah, [name_u]Jude[/name_u]/Judah, [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]
1 Like

@almostactually

1. It’s close but I’m going to say boys.

2. For girls Lucy Ada, Evangeline Marie & Tessa Jane; for boys Elijah Luke, Noah Cedric & Gideon Elias.

3. Lucy Jane, Ada Evangeline, Tessa Marie, Gideon Elijah, Cedric Elias, Noah Luke.

4. My favourites are Lucy Ada and Elijah Luke, I really like the names individually and they flow well together. My least favourites are Gemma Delaney and August Ian, I don’t personally love Gemma and August Ian doesn’t flow as nicely as some of the other combos.

5. I’d make Gemma Delaney into Emma Delaney or Delaney Eleanor, and I’d swap August Ian for Ian August or August Dean, but that’s just me!

6. Oscar, Owen, Marcus, Archer, Christopher, Abigail, Leonor, Esther, Florence, Ottoline!

1 Like

@floatinthesky

1. I would say boys. It’s very close though

2. Delilah [name_f]Meadow[/name_f] . [name_f]Adaline[/name_f] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] . [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] . [name_u]Laurie[/name_u] [name_u]Edison[/name_u] .[name_u]Ezra[/name_u] [name_m]Lorcan[/name_m] & [name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] .

3. I would say [name_u]Edison[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u], [name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_u]Laurie[/name_u], [name_u]Edison[/name_u] [name_u]Laurie[/name_u], [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] [name_m]Lorcan[/name_m], [name_f]Adaline[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f], [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] & [name_f]Adaline[/name_f] [name_f]Meadow[/name_f]

4. My favourites are [name_u]Edison[/name_u], [name_u]Ezra[/name_u], [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] & [name_u]Grey[/name_u]. I just love all the names! [name_f]My[/name_f] least favourites are [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f] & [name_u]James[/name_u] for a girl and [name_m]Orson[/name_m] for a boy I just don’t love them.

5. I would change [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] Wildrose to [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and I would change [name_u]Adley[/name_u] [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] to [name_u]Hadley[/name_u] [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] or [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] [name_u]Adley[/name_u].

6. Madeleine, [name_f]Lilia[/name_f], [name_f]Emma[/name_f], [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], [name_u]Laurence[/name_u], [name_m]Elijah[/name_m], [name_m]Edwin[/name_m], [name_u]Augustine[/name_u], [name_u]Oakley[/name_u] & [name_m]Wilbur[/name_m]

1 Like

@Sarah1694

1. I prefer the girls.

2. My favorites are [name_m]Archie[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_u]Barry[/name_u], [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_m]Richard[/name_m] [name_u]Jay[/name_u], [name_u]Edison[/name_u] [name_m]Albert[/name_m] [name_u]Bryn[/name_u], [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u], and [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_f]Ann[/name_f].

3. Archie [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_u]Jay[/name_u], [name_m]Albert[/name_m] [name_m]Richard[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m], [name_u]Edison[/name_u] [name_u]Barry[/name_u] [name_u]Bryn[/name_u], [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f], and [name_f]Ann[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]

4. My favorite names are [name_u]James[/name_u], [name_m]Isaac[/name_m], [name_u]Elias[/name_u], [name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], and [name_f]Florence[/name_f]. [name_f]My[/name_f] least favorites are [name_m]Bryan[/name_m] and [name_f]Georgiana[/name_f], they just don’t appeal to me.

5. I would change [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Tomas[/name_m] [name_m]Edwin[/name_m] so there aren’t two names ending in S in a row- maybe [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Edwin[/name_m] [name_m]Tomas[/name_m] instead?

6. Felix, [name_m]Wesley[/name_m], [name_m]Linus[/name_m], [name_m]Zachary[/name_m], [name_m]Paul[/name_m], [name_f]Isla[/name_f], [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f], [name_f]Harriet[/name_f], [name_f]Mila[/name_f]

1 Like
  1. In general, do you like the previous poster’s taste in girl’s or boy’s names better?
    I really like both but I think I like your girl names slightly more.

2. What are your three favorites of their girls and boys, firsts, and/or first middles [and second middles]?
    | [name_u]Ainsley[/name_u] | [name_f]Wisteria[/name_f] | [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] |
    | [name_m]Dashiell[/name_m] | [name_u]Everett[/name_u] | [name_m]Thatcher[/name_m] |

[name_u]Ainsley[/name_u] [name_f]Wisteria[/name_f] and [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] [name_u]Ainsley[/name_u]
    [name_m]Dashiell[/name_m] [name_m]Thatcher[/name_m] and [name_m]Thatcher[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u]

4. What’s your favorite of their girls and boys names? Least favorite? What do or don’t you like about them?
    [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite from your girls is [name_u]Ainsley[/name_u]. I recently fell in love with this name. I love the sound of it and the Scottish heritage and the meaning. [name_u]Ainsley[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] is stunning!
    [name_f]My[/name_f] least favorite is [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]. I know a ton of them. It’s just too popular for me.
    [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite from your boys names is [name_m]Thatcher[/name_m]. I love seeing people use this name, I feel like it’s overlooked most of the time. It has such a sweet and gentle sound but at the same time it’s very hearty and masculine.
    [name_f]My[/name_f] least favorite is [name_m]Caleb[/name_m]. I don’t really like the look of it or the sound.

I don’t think [name_m]Caleb[/name_m] [name_m]Dashiell[/name_m] has a great flow, maybe change the middle to something else.
    I think [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] needs a more spunky, uncommon middle name to brighten it up.

6. Suggestions (singles, middles, double-middles, based on what the rest of their sig is), without any of the names they’ve already used?
    [name_f]Avalon[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f]
    [name_u]Calypso[/name_u] [name_f]Eve[/name_f]
    [name_f]Cressida[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]
    [name_f]Calla[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
    [name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_u]June[/name_u]
    [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u]

[name_u]Emmett[/name_u] [name_m]Charles[/name_m]
    [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Ford[/name_m]
    [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] [name_u]Arlo[/name_u]
    [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] [name_u]Flynn[/name_u]
    [name_u]Declan[/name_u] [name_m]Alastair[/name_m]
    [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] [name_u]Jasper[/name_u]

(For the [name_u]Berry[/name_u] who evaluates my user card, you don’t have to do double middle suggestions, I know how time consuming it is. :slight_smile:)

1 Like
  1. Boy’s

2. There are only really boys, so I’ll do those, firsts only: Athan, [name_u]Cirrus[/name_u], [name_m]Obadiah[/name_m]

3. Athan [name_m]Obadiah[/name_m]

4. Favorite boy: Athan. I had never heard of this one! It’s like a cooler version of Athelstan. Least favorite: [name_u]Huxley[/name_u]. I never liked this one and now it’s controversial because of the whole Stauffer Youtube scandal.

5. Nothing really, it’s just preference.

6. Pollux [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_u]Fox[/name_u]
    [name_m]Cassius[/name_m] [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m]
    [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Hawk[/name_m]
    [name_m]Durant[/name_m] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_m]Bear[/name_m]
    [name_m]Casimir[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Dirk[/name_m]

1 Like
  1. Boys
  2. Harper, [name_f]Isadora[/name_f], [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]
    [name_m]Edmund[/name_m], [name_u]Julian[/name_u], [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u]
  3. Harper [name_f]Isadora[/name_f], [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_u]Harper[/name_u], [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u], [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u]
  4. Favorite: [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] and [name_u]Julian[/name_u]
    Least favorite: [name_m]Fortney[/name_m]- Sounds too close to [name_u]Courtney[/name_u] or Fortnight and [name_f]Saskia[/name_f]- I just knew a [name_f]Saskia[/name_f] who I didn’t get along with which made me dislike the name.
  5. Nothing. It’s just my personal taste
  6. Ambrose, [name_f]Astoria[/name_f], [name_m]Augustus[/name_m], [name_f]Avalon[/name_f], [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], [name_u]Dorian[/name_u], [name_m]Dante[/name_m], [name_f]Elise[/name_f], [name_m]Finnegan[/name_m], [name_m]Harvey[/name_m], [name_f]Hazel[/name_f], [name_u]Glenn[/name_u], [name_f]Morgana[/name_f], [name_f]Nelle[/name_f], [name_f]Olive[/name_f], [name_m]Tobias[/name_m]
    I prefer your boys names!

| [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] | [name_u]Salem[/name_u] | [name_u]Killian[/name_u] |
    | [name_m]Augustus[/name_m] | [name_m]Zadok[/name_m] | [name_m]Adonis[/name_m] |
    | [name_f]Octavia[/name_f] | [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] | [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] |
    | [name_u]Reign[/name_u] | [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f] | [name_u]Nightingale[/name_u] |

[name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_m]Zadok[/name_m], [name_m]Augustus[/name_m] [name_u]Killian[/name_u], [name_u]Salem[/name_u] [name_m]Adonis[/name_m]
    [name_f]Octavia[/name_f] [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f], [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_u]Reign[/name_u], [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_u]Nightingale[/name_u]

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite from you boys names is [name_u]Salem[/name_u]! I never see this name but I really like it and it’s cool historical connection to witches. I get that’s it’s not that great of a connotation but it’s still pretty cool. It has such a unique sound and I love it paired with [name_m]Augustus[/name_m]!
    I don’t really dislike any of your boy names. I guess if I had to pick I’d be [name_u]Julian[/name_u] just bc I prefer [name_m]Julius[/name_m].

My favorite of your girls names is [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f]! I love [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] so much; it’s just so regal and powerful. [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f] is one of my top GP names! I have a hard time pairing it but [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f] is a perfect combo!
    [name_f]My[/name_f] least favorite is [name_f]Drucilla[/name_f] [name_u]Raven[/name_u]. I don’t like the name [name_f]Drucilla[/name_f] bc of the evil step sister connection. It also doesn’t have that pleasant of a sound to me. I like [name_u]Raven[/name_u] but not in this combo, I think it’s a bit too dark.

Nothing for [name_u]Julian[/name_u], it’s just a personal preference.
    I would say pair [name_f]Drucilla[/name_f] with a more spunky, bright middle.

[name_u]Doss[/name_u] [name_m]Amadeus[/name_m]
    [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_m]Balthazar[/name_m]
    [name_m]Cassius[/name_m] [name_m]Evander[/name_m]
    [name_u]Asher[/name_u] [name_m]Apollo[/name_m]
    [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] [name_m]Viktor[/name_m]
    [name_m]Finnian[/name_m] [name_m]Decimus[/name_m]
    D’artagnan [name_m]Floyd[/name_m]

Aurora [name_f]Crimson[/name_f]
    [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Sapphire[/name_f]
    [name_f]Minerva[/name_f] [name_f]Nyx[/name_f]
    [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] [name_f]Leda[/name_f]
    [name_f]Rowena[/name_f] [name_f]Aura[/name_f]
    [name_f]Temperance[/name_f] [name_f]Irene[/name_f]
    [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_f]Lilith[/name_f]

1 Like

I like both, but I think I prefer your boys.

1. What are your three favorites of their girls and boys, firsts, and/or first middles [and second middles]?

Girls: [name_u]Ainsley[/name_u], [name_f]Amaryllis[/name_f], and [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f]
Boys: [name_m]Jorah[/name_m], [name_u]River[/name_u], and [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]

1. Use the answers to question 2 to make combos.

[name_m]Jorah[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] and [name_u]Ainsley[/name_u] [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f]

1. What’s your favorite of their girls and boys names? Least favorite? What do or don’t you like about them?

[name_u]Ainsley[/name_u] [name_f]Amaryllis[/name_f] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] and [name_m]Mordecai[/name_m] [name_m]Cyprian[/name_m] [name_u]Ever[/name_u]. The girls’ names are all great and flow well together. [name_m]Mordecai[/name_m] is a favorite of mine and I so wish I saw it more frequently.

[name_f]My[/name_f] least favorites are [name_u]Clove[/name_u] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_u]Jo[/name_u] and [name_u]Cross[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Bern[/name_u]. I like [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_u]Jo[/name_u], but I really do not like [name_u]Clove[/name_u] as a name. For [name_u]Cross[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Bern[/name_u], I don’t think it flows well and I don’t really like having “[name_u]Cross[/name_u]” and “[name_u]Bern[/name_u]” in the same name because of the burning cross imagery :confused:

1. What could they do to make your least favorites better?

Put [name_u]Cross[/name_u] and [name_u]Bern[/name_u] in different names and maybe consider removing [name_u]Clove[/name_u].

1. Suggestions (singles, middles, double-middles, based on what the rest of their sig is), without any of the names they’ve already used?

[name_u]Ellery[/name_u] [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] [name_u]Blair[/name_u] and [name_m]Evander[/name_m] [name_u]Micah[/name_u] [name_u]Cove[/name_u]

1. I like the girls more than the boys!

2. Aoife, [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], & [name_u]Louise[/name_u]/ [name_u]Quentin[/name_u], [name_m]Ciaran[/name_m], & [name_u]James[/name_u]

3. Aoife [name_u]Louise[/name_u] & [name_m]Ciaran[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]

4. Girls’ favourite is [name_f]Aoife[/name_f]: such a pretty name and I’m a sucker for anything Irish.
    Boys’ favourite is [name_m]Ciaran[/name_m]: …pretty much the same reasons as [name_f]Aoife[/name_f] whoops!
    Least favourite from the girls: this was tough as I like most of them but probably [name_f]Rose[/name_f]? I find it fairly overdone and I just don’t love it as a first name.
    Least favourite from the boys: [name_u]Michael[/name_u] or [name_m]Nathan[/name_m], not particularly sure why, but they just aren’t really my style and I know a ton of both Michaels and Nathans but haven’t really liked any of them so the names are tainted to me.

5. For [name_f]Rose[/name_f]: I think a variation on it? [name_f]Rosie[/name_f], [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f], [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f], [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] etc. That way the name feels more unique but there’s still the option of calling her [name_f]Rose[/name_f].
    For [name_u]Michael[/name_u],[name_m]Nathan[/name_m]: I do quite like [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m], and unfortunately I can’t really think of an alternate to [name_u]Michael[/name_u] (it’s a nice name! just my own taste/associations with it!)

6. Niamh, [name_f]Catriona[/name_f], [name_m]Oliver[/name_m], [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u]

@rorawhale

1. I prefer your boy’s combos, but I love your girl’s ‘currently loving’ section!
  2. Since you only have 4 for each gender, I’ll say my favorite from each and then my two favorites for each gender from your ‘currently loving’: [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], [name_f]Calla[/name_f], [name_f]Aster[/name_f]; [name_u]Kieran[/name_u] [name_m]Isidore[/name_m], [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u], and [name_m]Kitt[/name_m]
  3. Aster [name_f]Francesca[/name_f], [name_m]Isidore[/name_m] [name_m]Kitt[/name_m]
  4. Favorite: [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]- While I’m not a [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] person, I love the swish of [name_f]Francesca[/name_f]; least favorite: [name_f]Petra[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]- [name_f]Petra[/name_f] reminds me of Chasing Vermeer and sounds too harsh for me, and [name_f]Josephine[/name_f], though I actually like it in the middle, is rather buttoned-up; boy’s favorite: [name_u]Kieran[/name_u] [name_m]Isidore[/name_m]- [name_m]Isidore[/name_m] is always a winner and [name_u]Kieran[/name_u] has a really interesting sound; least favorite: [name_u]Milo[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]- [name_u]Milo[/name_u] just doesn’t really stand up to the substance of [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
  5. I think that I would change the firsts- [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]? [name_u]Micah[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]?
  6. Calluna, [name_f]Azalea[/name_f], [name_f]Margot[/name_f], [name_m]Britte[/name_m], [name_u]Sterling[/name_u], and [name_u]Brooks[/name_u]
    it’s quite a tough choice all your names are so magical!! but i think i’d have to go with girls

Penelope Sparrow, Aster Madeleif and Thessaly Fern
    Remy Phoenix, Oliver Calloway and Britton Gull
    special mention to Calliope Norway!!!

Aster Penelope Fern and Calloway Phoenix Gull

4. What’s your favorite of their girls and boys names? Least favorite? What do or don’t you like about them? 5. What could they do to make your least favorites better?
    Juliet Lark just seems a bit plain compared to your others, i think even Juliet Larkspur livens it up a bit!
    Cedar Nightingale i feel it is too fairytale, too makebelief for a real person… i just imagine it on the beautiful, brave and heroic character!

5. Suggestions (singles, middles, double-middles, based on what the rest of their sig is), without any of the names they’ve already used?
    Cassia, Ffion, Tully, Alaska, Afton, Afternoon, Daffodil, Day, Daisy, Shoshannah
    Casper, Caspian, Rafters, Wales, Sol, Soli

1 Like

@daniemc

I don’t know which are which but I think girls.

[name_f]Elke[/name_f] [name_u]Solstice[/name_u], [name_f]Pippi[/name_f] [name_u]Del[/name_u], [name_f]Capri[/name_f] [name_u]Win[/name_u]

[name_f]Elke[/name_f] [name_u]Win[/name_u], [name_f]Pippi[/name_f] [name_u]Solstice[/name_u], [name_f]Capri[/name_f] [name_u]Solstice[/name_u]

Kosi [name_u]Meridian[/name_u]. [name_u]Meridian[/name_u] is a very large street near me so that’s all I can think of.

It’s just personal preference

Astoria [name_u]Rain[/name_u], [name_f]Avalon[/name_f] [name_u]Ren[/name_u], [name_f]Verona[/name_f] [name_u]Echo[/name_u], [name_f]Ella[/name_f] [name_f]Moon[/name_f]

1 Like

@Mickeywich

1. I prefer your girl names.
  2. Julian, Caspian, Edmund, Genevieve, Wednesday, Andromeda.
  3. Genevieve Wednesday, Andromeda Wednesday (the boy names are a bit too similar to pair together).
  4. I don’t love Adonis; it seems a pretty high bar. However, I love Wednesday as a middle name!
  5. It’s just personal preference!
  6. Caspian Emrys, Cordelia Echo
1 Like
    I like your boy names just a tad better.

| Simon | Levi | Ira |
    | Cedric | Abiah | Elias |
    | Abilene | Tessa | Isola |
    | Ada | Eliza | Jane |

Simon Abiah, Ira Cedric, and Levi Elias
    Abilene Jane, Tessa Eliza, and Isola Ada

Favorite boy: Simon Leo, I love Simon and Leo. They’re both really bright and happy names and they flow really well together.
    Least favorite boy: Elijah Luke, it does flow well but to me it’s kind of bland. I feel like both names need to be paired with a spunky name.
    Favorite girl: Tessa Jane, even though both names are pretty popular, I just love the simplicity of this name. It’s just gorgeous and flows so well. It’s flowery without be a flower name which I love!
    Least favorite girl: Evangeline Marie, neither name is my style

I would pair Elijah and Luke with a brighter, unique name.
    Evangeline Marie is just personal preference.

Daisy Mae
    Coralie Rose
    Willa Kate
    Alouette June
    Mabel Iris
    Amity Claire

Jasper Finn
    Felix Jack
    Asher Eli
    Micah Rhys
    Ezra Wyatt
    Oscar Rowan

1 Like
  • In general, do you like the previous poster’s taste in girl’s or boy’s names better? I think I prefer the girl’s names just by a little bit
  • What are your three favorites of their girls and boys, firsts, and/or first middles [and second middles]? [name_u]Harlow[/name_u], [name_u]Haven[/name_u], [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f], [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f], [name_f]Alexandria[/name_f], [name_u]Ainsley[/name_u], [name_m]Alexander[/name_m], [name_m]Simeon[/name_m], [name_m]Vincent[/name_m], [name_m]Demetrius[/name_m]
  • Use the answers to question 2 to make combos. [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_u]Haven[/name_u], [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] [name_u]Harlow[/name_u], [name_f]Alexandria[/name_f] [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f], [name_u]Ainsley[/name_u] [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f], [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Simeon[/name_m], [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m], [name_m]Demetrius[/name_m] [name_m]Vincent[/name_m]
  • What’s your favorite of their girls and boys names? Least favorite? What do or don’t you like about them? [name_f]My[/name_f] favourite girl’s name is [name_u]Ainsley[/name_u] [name_f]Amaryllis[/name_f] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] - [name_u]Ainsley[/name_u] is so gorgeous and the whole name flows beautifully. I’m not so sure about [name_f]Scotland[/name_f] Maevery [name_u]Pax[/name_u], it’s just a bit ‘out there’ for me. For your boys I love [name_m]Simpson[/name_m] [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] [name_u]Frost[/name_u] - Siomeon is so underrated and again the whole thing has a beautiful flow. [name_m]Boaz[/name_m] [name_m]Acacius[/name_m] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] just sounds a bit clunky to me.
  • What could they do to make your least favorites better?
    The only reason I don’t like [name_f]Scotland[/name_f] is that it’s just too unusual, but if that doesn’t bother you then go for it. I think [name_m]Boaz[/name_m] [name_m]Acacius[/name_m] would sound better with a third middle that doesn’t begin with B.
  • Suggestions (singles, middles, double-middles, based on what the rest of their sig is), without any of the names they’ve already used?
    [name_u]Hadley[/name_u], [name_u]Lux[/name_u], [name_u]Eden[/name_u], [name_u]Briar[/name_u], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] - [name_u]Hadley[/name_u] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_u]Lux[/name_u] or [name_f]Ireland[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_u]Hadley[/name_u]? [name_m]Gaius[/name_m], [name_m]Lysander[/name_m], Tizrah, [name_u]Jonah[/name_u], [name_m]Julius[/name_m], [name_m]Zacharias[/name_m] - [name_u]Jonah[/name_u] [name_m]Zacharias[/name_m] or [name_m]Lysander[/name_m] [name_m]Gaius[/name_m]?