Getting bored...

My boyfriend and I have had our names picked out for over a year. I’m not pregnant and we don’t plan on having children for quite a few years since we want to finish school and everything first. But I’m starting to get bored with our boy’s name: [name]Ethan[/name] [name]Jay[/name], and was wondering what you guys would think would be a cool name. The middle name is definitely [name]Jay[/name]. The downer is that my boyfriend’s last name is VERY Italian, beginning with a P and ending in Rello. The name doesn’t have to be anything specific since we’re both mutts (me especially made up of 7 ingridients!) And I’m not concerned about popularity since by most of the names of today won’t be as popular once we have kids. I’d just love to see what you guys come up with :slight_smile: Also, we have opposite tastes in names. I’m more into nature/out there names like [name]River[/name], [name]Sparrow[/name], [name]Autumn[/name], etc. He’s more into the classics, but all names are welcome. Maybe we can find a compromise for the future :slight_smile:

Hmm…Let’s see…

[name]Elliot[/name]
[name]Everett[/name]
[name]Elias[/name]
[name]Edward[/name]
[name]Gideon[/name]
[name]Nathaniel[/name]
[name]Roman[/name]
[name]Simon[/name]

Good luck! :slight_smile:

[name]Sebastian[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Forrest[/name]
[name]Everett[/name]
[name]Phillipe[/name]
[name]Brock[/name]
[name]Aidan[/name]
[name]Andre[/name]

[name]Corbin[/name]
[name]Logan[/name]
[name]Rowan[/name]

Is this the style you are looking for?

Bah! [name]Just[/name] by looking at those I know he’d never go for them…:frowning: I can already tell it’s going to be a battle once the time comes to really pick out a name. I do love [name]Edward[/name] though :slight_smile:

[name]Braxton[/name]
[name]Jamison[/name] (nn [name]Jamie[/name]?)
[name]Nico[/name]
[name]Hunter[/name]
[name]Garett[/name] (or [name]Garret[/name])
[name]Leif[/name]
[name]Luke[/name]

?

A lot from my own list -

[name]Anthony[/name]
[name]Donovan[/name]
[name]Dominic[/name]
[name]Ezekiel[/name]
[name]Felix[/name]
[name]Gabriel[/name]
[name]Harrison[/name]
[name]Leon[/name]
[name]Ruben[/name]
[name]Tobin[/name]

I’m sorry if I repeat some of the names already mention…

[name]Simon[/name]
[name]Clayton[/name]
[name]Quentin[/name]
[name]Isaac[/name]
[name]Russell[/name]
[name]Jacob[/name]
[name]Andrew[/name]
[name]Caleb[/name]
[name]Eloi[/name]
[name]Moses[/name]